Twitter: Hurts doesn't think the team is 'committed enough' right now

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The players are pointing fingers. The HC is floundering. The DC has been stripped from play calling duties. The OC is under fire with the media and fanbase. If they do not win next week, the team could implode.
and somehow they'll win the big one at the end of the year

Jayinem

Reaction score
Too many problems with our team to get excited about another teams problems. We are more broken than they are.
Although we do have issues I do not agree we are more broken than they are. If not for 4 comebacks in a row they'd be a .500 team right now. It seems that magic is gone. They haven't exactly blown anyone out when they were winning. I'm not sure they can go 3-0 against two bad teams.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
that's amazing but they at least were there, we have to get there
i was just comenting on you thinking they will win the SB with a worse team than they lost it with last year, the reasoning doesnt seem great.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
i was just comenting on you thinking they will win the SB with a worse team than they lost it with last year, the reasoning doesnt seem great.
well yours dosesn't either, i'm just going by the last several years of them getting in and having adverse situations

Jipper

Reaction score
Great positive mental attitude there
Did you not watch the game Sunday? There is nothing to be positive about going into a road game against an unfamiliar opponent this week.

Cowboys will be lucky not to get embarrassed again

Jayinem

Reaction score
Did you not watch the game Sunday? There is nothing to be positive about going into a road game against an unfamiliar opponent this week.

I think we have a chance to win but if not as long as we win the other 2 games and Eagles lose once we still win the division.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The iggles are capable of getting their crap together and making a serious Super Bowl run . We are not.
If only they could bash you like they bash me, but you know what I'll take it for ya!!!!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
And they won't play Daniel Jones and a team who is playing their 3rd string QB this time around. Even if they win the division there isn't even a guarantee that they'll beat the Rams even though that game would be at Philly.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
thanks, if dak said this people would agree, hurts says it, people will say he needs to look at himself first/also
People would agree? You’re nuts. If Dak said this, he would be tarred, feathered, and run out of town on a rail, figuratively.

Gambit

Reaction score

Yes, I watched the game. I've watched all 14 games this year, and there has been a whole lot more good than bad.

See, most on this board have a very narrow view of a game a series even a play let alone an entire season. This ultimately leads to the amount of..... histrionics seen here.

It's a long season with many moving parts and many moments both good and bad. I choose to enjoy the season as a whole and a series of micro events. Not taking the microeventa and magnifying them above all else.