Twitter: Hurts doesn't think the team is 'committed enough' right now

nobody

Reaction score
Yeah I’m really happy the Eagles are self destructing. That helps us and it’s nice to see someone else do it. Refresh my memory when did Dak publicly call out his teammates. I do remember when he encouraged the fans to throw things at the refs but I don’t remember him throwing his teammates under the bus. Well maybe with Dez. I remember that. Was there another time. Dak would make a lot of points with me if he called out Jerry for not being committed to win.

I think it would be frustrating for a QB to do everything he can to win and have others on the team not care as much. I don’t know how to solve that problem besides getting a hard nosed coach. It would suck for the QB though.
He called out Dez. He might have done another call out, but I don't think so? If so it was a passive aggressive little comment, but nothing I can recall. I was just referring to Dez. The gladness/encouraging fans to throw things at refs was a big no-no too.

I don't think it's just a coaching issue on players half-butting it. That's a culture issue and if the coach is undermined by the GM or Ownership (or both), there's little a coach can do. Players should absolutely believe that all things go through the coach. There should be no bypassing the coach to go to the GM unless it's a critical issue and then only if the GM isn't also the owner. It undermines and gelds the coach's ability to discipline. I'm not sure why the coaching in the Eagles organization is allowing the half-butt performing. I understand why the Cowboys can do it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Whatsamatter Hurtsy? You got exposed and looking for someone else to blame? BTW, did you notice that you only put up 17 pts? And took off on a run w/ 22 seconds and no TO's left in the game?

Look inward, my son, and the answer will become clear to you.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
There is time for them to turn it around, though, so I'm not counting them out. We tend to want to proclaim the season over for teams before it actually is. Now, I like seeing them like this and hope it continues, but they may still get on a roll. San Francisco, though, remains the team to beat until proven otherwise.
it is possible, but it depends on the new coordinators doing better and sirriani too. They need to get the players more into it too.
SF has talent good coaching right now and a strong desire to get to the SB so they are my fav to actually do it.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Didn't know about this but you could sense Brown is one of the "we" he's talking about