Reaction score
Also...

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

NOV19-We-Are-Laughing-Eyman.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
that decision was made when lurie didn't go to minnesota and watch his team play. said it 3 weeks ago. he'd seen enough and flat out told pederson to get hurts in the game or else. this was not pederson's decision. it was jeffrey's. howie the bean counter is next.

The whole thing just seems stupid. Some are trying to spin it up here that Philly was smart to takes Hurts in the 2nd because they had questions about Wentz.............. but the franchise gave him over $100MM less than a year earlier. So they were stupid at some point........

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The whole thing just seems stupid. Some are trying to spin it up here that Philly was smart to takes Hurts in the 2nd because they had questions about Wentz.............. but the franchise gave him over $100MM less than a year earlier. So they were stupid at some point........

All of these QB contracts have gotten stupid and team crushing if they don’t perform.

I think Wentz bounces back. I believe in his ability. 1 bad year doesn’t change my mind.. Especially when it was obvious to me before the season he was going to struggle.