Hutchinson can't play in the NFL

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Until one of our QB candidates proves otherwise.....I believe the correct position currently would be.....

ALL 4 of em SUCK !

Mike 1967

Reaction score
I cannot fault any poster for lambasting any QB that is currently on our roster. This includes Henson because he has been out of football for 3 years and only had limited playing time at Michigan.

So I can actually respect anyone who blasts any of our QB's.

And frankly speaking....any poster who throws up definitive support for any of the QB's currently on our roster is quite simply a HOMER. :D

If you want to talk potential.....then fine.....I can grant you that. But if you tell me that you know that 1 of our QB's is a top notch performer....that we don't need to upgrade....that our starter is secured......then I want some of what you are smoking.

Tsgt Hendricks

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
And to say Carter is the reason we won 10 games is simply not true. By your standards then Hambrick had as much to do with the 10 wins. Carter had a handful of decent games but even in many of our wins his number plain and simple were not good. How can you credit a player for the win when he did not play well? I never have accused Carter of losing games on the other hand he did not do a lot to help us win. As for you trusting in Bill great because when Henson is inserted into the lineup you will know why.

Hmm, he showed us he was the reason.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Tsgt Hendricks said:
Hmm, he showed us he was the reason.

You must be QC mother as much as you bend over backwards for him, well your son is not a good QB. I know you love his play but my expectation for a pro QB is just much higher than yours evidently

Tsgt Hendricks

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
your post is badly flawed either through being a blind homer for QC or just poor memory (or perhaps both)...not worth an extensive response

David

Really? How flawed is it? do tell.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Tsgt Hendricks said:
Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha, let you tell it.

That really made a lot of sense, about as much sense as the majority of your post.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Tsgt Hendricks pledge to let Quincy do his talking for him ended quick. ;)

Chuck 54

Reaction score
wick said:
When was the last time this stiff went a game without a fumble? The man is a turnover machine, and we really shouldn't waste any more time on him. I don't see any way Bill Parcells keeps him on the roster this year.

YOu can say that again...what happened to his "strong arm"...his passes looked like they took forever to get to their targets yesterday.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
cowheel said:
If you're expecting to get a QB that has no bad outings by his 3rd year in the league.... dream on.
Plus those were pretty good defenses and we averaged what... 1.4 yards a rush in those games???

Please.

The guy started 30 games with a horrible surrounding cast - and you guys think he's supposed to be flawless.

I don't understand.

And you look at guys like Carr and Harrington and they are continuously gioven the benefit of the doubt despite having even worse stats than Quincy Carters.

I just wanna know where it was that I wrote Quincy Carter was the reason we went 10-6.
I never said that - what are you talking about?

I said he contributed big time.

The guy threw 500 passes!!!! 500!!!!
There are less than a handful of QBs in the league that I'd want to throw the ball that many times.
But we had to throw that many times out of pure neccessity because we couldn't move the chains running the ball.

Troy Aikman struggled mightily for 2 years --- And that was with an emerging great offensive line and running back in the same system.
He had the luxury of handing the ball off.
Even on 3rd and 5 - teams always knew there was the possibility we'd run the ball.

In his entire career - how many times did Aikman throw more than 500 passes?
Like once?

But with Troy Hambrick...
we had to throw the ball on 3rd and 2.
Teams knew that.

Whatever man.

Bash on.

I guess we better go ahead and put Henson in there.
And when his 30 games are up - he better be playing at a high level or else.
I didn't believe the Troy Aikman statement about only attempting 500 passes once in his career. I checked it up. He only attempted more than 500 passes once in his career. In 1997 Emmitt Smith had his least productive year in 6 seasons. Troy attempted 518 passes and the Cowboys finished 6-10.

The closest Troy got to 500 attempts prior to 1997 was in 1992 (473 Atts). Emmitt had a monster year in 1992.

This has no bearing on how our QBs will develop, but there is a reason why Parcells stated "The Less reliant the team is on the QB the better chance for team success.

Batman

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan showed his struggle with the English language with this comment:

CanadianCowboysFan said:
If you are supporting the entire Cowboys' team why are you making fun of Carter's lisp,

I was makin that comment to MikeD17. Uhhhh did I say QuINTcy lisped. Uh no. I did say MikeD17 lisped. Is Mike and QuINTcy the same person. No. Try readin before you say stuff like that.

CanadianCowboysFan said:
laughing at his play and threatening to point out every one of Carter's mistakes (as if that would be anything new for Cowboys' forums).

Lauging at his play is pretty easy to do. Uhhh threatening to point out everyone of his mistakes. Well he is so full of mistakes it aint funny. All Im sayin is by this Hutch bashin it is gonna lead to more QuINTcy bashin.

Im just tryin to help everyone out here.

wick

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
while the fumbles are a problem, I really dont see a big difference between a guy who fumbles once a week and a guy who throws one or two picks a week (or more)

why are Hutchinson's fumbles such an issue but Carter ints never are?

never mind, I know the answer

David

I don't recall contrasting Hutchinson with Carter.

Batman

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
while the fumbles are a problem, I really dont see a big difference between a guy who fumbles once a week and a guy who throws one or two picks a week (or more)

why are Hutchinson's fumbles such an issue but Carter ints never are?

never mind, I know the answer

David

Well see QuINTcy is so perfect he really never throws interceptions. Dont you know a QuINTcy intercpetion is just as good as a punt? QuINTcy dont throw INTs he just punts the ball.

cwalk

Reaction score
This is a nonissue,Hutch is done and so should this trend be,DONE!Yall need to move on to the next Troy Aikman look a like(just to be nice)Drew Henson an HOPE he can up seed Quincy cause Chad is a wrap!!!!!!!!And Im GLAD TOO. NEXT

No_Hands

Reaction score
what a difference 6 months makes.....

where are some of these posters?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm understanding a little bit better why God opened up the earth and allowed it to swallow up all the complainers among the Israelites.

Sheesh.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
ROFL!!

Tyke, the earth is no longer big enough to swallow up the negativity. God was wise enough to pull that act when the population was under a million...and there was NO pro football. :p

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
Have to give the guy credit for digging up a 6 month old post just for Hutch. Now that's dedication.

No_Hands, admit it....You're really Richmond Flowers, aren't you? That's the reason for the No_Hands handle, right?;)

No_Hands

Reaction score
DLK150 said:
Have to give the guy credit for digging up a 6 month old post just for Hutch. Now that's dedication.

No_Hands, admit it....You're really Richmond Flowers, aren't you? That's the reason for the No_Hands handle, right?;)
sorry man, the reasons aren't that entertaining. I don't post very often, but, I remembered a Hutch thread during the NFLE season and was curious about what I and others had to say back then.

As far as the No_Hands thing is concerned, boring story no one would care about....