I’m really irritated by the hypocrisy of Gregory on the roster while Charlton is gone

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You really believe that’s the only reason we haven’t cut him?!?!
Well thats part of it, but there is the social game too.
To do well on the cowboys, and other teams too, you have to get coaches owners, other players to like you. If you dont you better be a great player.
Evidently JG, the jones boys, marinelli, and some players, did not care for the guy.
That all leads to him not getting in the games, and then being cut.
He could not or did not play the social game good at all.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Do you not understand he's on the Reserved/Suspended list? You keep saying these "ifs" as if it means something. He's not being cut.

It does mean something to the implications of the op. Gregory and Taco is a false equivalency because Gregory has not been on the 53 man roster for large stretches of his tenure here.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It does mean something to the implications of the op. Gregory and Taco is a false equivalency because Gregory has not been on the 53 man roster for large stretches of his tenure here.
Now you are making sense and you finally circled back to the OP. Comparing Gregory to Taco is a false equivalency. Apples and oranges on different paths.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I’ve never smoked weed a day in my life, but I can tell you this, I had 5 shoulder surgeries in 4 years. The CBD oil I used was 100X more effective than any pain pill ever was and I didn’t have to do with getting hooked on opioids. I’ve seen cancer patients live normal life because of marijuana. I’ve seen guys who had seizures be complete healed by using it. It’s taboo and you’re attitude is typical for older generations who would rather pharmaceutical companies make billions off of names brand drugs. There’s NO difference between people who drink beer or take Advil, and those who want the benefits of marijuana. People like you will drink caffeine to wake up in the morning , take Tylenol to deal with a headache, drink a beer or a glass of wine to relax after work, eat a donut for desert, and take an Ambien to go to sleep are complete hypocrites!!!!
I just turned 30. Why can’t I just have a different opinion about the issue ?