I’m searching for a player to root for on this team

glimmerman

Reaction score
I am rooting for Lawrence...…..to just shut the hell up and earn his money.

My sentimental favorite is Jarwin, talk about a guy getting blindsided. He thinks he finally has a shot and Booger and Garrett fix that. He did the most with the opportunities he's had and deserves a shot at proving he can be a playmaker in this offense. If they re-sign him, it looks pretty good because they'd be nuts to spend a pick on a TE in the first 3 rounds. If they keep Cooper and Cobb, as they've mentioned, add Gallup, Elliott and Pollard to the arsenal and there's still only one ball to go around. This offense isn't going to feature a TE.
Lol. That’s only gonna happen if D-Law has someone on the other side of him pushing him.

Blackrain

Reaction score
then go to the mma ripping zeke for being part of the new football era HE GREW UP in is not his fault..its YOUR issue , if you dont like todays NFL, you can move on and maybe watch Rugby maybe BDSM is a sport..lmao...

todays NFL is full of todays NFL players and regardless what you think, Zeke is tough by todays standards..BTW who give a flying f how many carries he doesnt get compared to someone in the 70s/80s? in todays game zekes plays more then any other back, period, its why he got paid, he can carry a load as much as you put on him and stay upright..

hes not tapping out! give it up, he simply self subbing vs a coach subbing , you dont have to understand hes never pulled , so he pulls himself A LOT LESS THAN A COACH would in the 2-3 RBBC NFL..he hardly leaves the field, be a hater BLACKY ie Black rain thats your personality for sure, dark..

Back in my day...…. blah blah blah.. we dont have time machines.. players back in the day played 14 games now they play 16 on the verge of 17-18 ..its the way it is

Oh boy looks like my dark personality hit a nerve .Geez Im so sorry I guess I should be more tolerant

Im ripping Zeke because his punk *** after getting paid millions tapped out in the biggest game of the year when we needed one yard to keep a drive alive . That drive could have won us the game instead his backup fumbled and helped lose the game for us and our shot at the playoffs Would Walter Payton do that , Barry Sanders , Riggins , Csonka , Earl Campbell . Hell no just the show boat FEED ME boy .

Zeke is tough by todays standards . No he is tough by your standards Neither impress anyone old enough to have watched great RBs in the moment . Save you BS for the rest of the fans satisfied with watching substandard effort

blueblood70

Reaction score
Oh boy looks like my dark personality hit a nerve .Geez Im so sorry I guess I should be more tolerant

Im ripping Zeke because his punk *** after getting paid millions tapped out in the biggest game of the year when we needed one yard to keep a drive alive . That drive could have won us the game instead his backup fumbled and helped lose the game for us and our shot at the playoffs Would Walter Payton do that , Barry Sanders , Riggins , Csonka , Earl Campbell . Hell no just the show boat FEED ME boy .

Zeke is tough by todays standards . No he is tough by your standards Neither impress anyone old enough to have watched great RBs in the moment . Save you BS for the rest of the fans satisfied with watching substandard effort
OK BOOMER we will steer clear of your lawn...:oldcouple:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Not really. I don’t think it’s the Cowboys in particular, but more like most players are different these days.

I like Fredbeard, Dak, Tyron Smith, Witten, Heath, Sean Lee, LVE...

Those are very likeable guys but I guess Im looking for a difference maker . A guy that not only is a good player but makes others better to the point it takes us farther . Its kind of like I like Amari Cooper but a guy like Micheal Irvin had a passion and work ethic that could get you to another level . No amount of effort was too much for him to give .

ESisback

Reaction score
Those are very likeable guys but I guess Im looking for a difference maker . A guy that not only is a good player but makes others better to the point it takes us farther . Its kind of like I like Amari Cooper but a guy like Micheal Irvin had a passion and work ethic that could get you to another level . No amount of effort was too much for him to give .

Sean Lee has passion and work ethic. So does Dak and Heath. Tyron when healthy is the top LT in the league. When he’s not in the lineup there’s a huge difference. Fred too.

I get what you’re saying, but those difference makers are more rare than ever.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Sean Lee has passion and work ethic. So does Dak and Heath. Tyron when healthy is the top LT in the league. When he’s not in the lineup there’s a huge difference. Fred too.

I get what you’re saying, but those difference makers are more rare than ever.

Very rare indeed, Tyron and Sean Lee have given us some good years but their health is very inconsistent at this point and I believe it is time to start drafting a left tackle in say the 4th round that can be developed before we are Romoed and Tyrons back leaves us in a very compromised position .

That said I have been behind Dak all the way he has really dedicated himself to getting better every off season . His contract needs to get done so all that negative noise goes away. Heath may be my favorite player at this point a real throw back that reminds me of Charlie Waters . Plays full out every play .
unlike Malcom Smith who I would like to see off the team after rewatching the Eagles game

Toro9

Reaction score
Jourdan Lewis! And now that the idealist, Kris Richard is gone, it's looking good for 27. I'm betting he starts all 16 games next season and gets 5 picks.