I’m still burned up about the SF game. Is this normal?

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
What burns me up though is Dak is getting paid to be a difference maker and the money allocated to the offense is way more than the defense. Right after the 49ers matched down the field on their opening drive. I said Dak better not go 3 and out. That's exactly what set the tone. Had Dak answered the call and moves the Cowboys down and scored maybe just maybe that shifts momentum and the defense has a little more grit to them and fights harder and maybe the coaches make adjustments. But Dak is getting paid to be that difference maker and inspire the team and players around him. Same thing happened against the Cardinals and the Broncos. The way this team is built the offense is supposed to help the defense.
Lol The amount of twists, turns, assuming, and maybe's you did in order to put that loss all on Dak is truly amazing.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Folks I’m 33 I’ve never really seen a SuperBowl. Usually each year my buddy and I go to the home opener wherever it may be and this is the first year in awhile I said no thanks I’m just going to watch from home. I’ve reached that point for the first time in my fandom where they need to show me before I spend, especially with how pricey things are anymore. I know I’m not the only one whose frustrated, but not even the Dez Caught It game had those feelings lingering as long as our last loss for me (maybe because we got screwed that game and this time we screwed ourselves). I’m looking forward to the season but I just can’t hand over my credit card till I see something different
Only worried about this season

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Folks I’m 33 I’ve never really seen a SuperBowl. Usually each year my buddy and I go to the home opener wherever it may be and this is the first year in awhile I said no thanks I’m just going to watch from home. I’ve reached that point for the first time in my fandom where they need to show me before I spend, especially with how pricey things are anymore. I know I’m not the only one whose frustrated, but not even the Dez Caught It game had those feelings lingering as long as our last loss for me (maybe because we got screwed that game and this time we screwed ourselves). I’m looking forward to the season but I just can’t hand over my credit card till I see something different
you are young. you haven't been burned enough times to get numb to it....I have suffered much longer and the past 25+ years are fresh in my mind and I have grown numb to it. its an empty feeling you get. lower your expectations and you won't hurt as much

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
you are young. you haven't been burned enough times to get numb to it....I have suffered much longer and the past 25+ years are fresh in my mind and I have grown numb to it. its an empty feeling you get. lower your expectations and you won't hurt as much

Problem is I've only ever been burned. It's all I know. When they were winning Super Bowls I couldn't count to 10