I’m still burned up about the SF game. Is this normal?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
2007 to me was brutal. I expected no less than a SB appearance. This recent loss to the 49ers isn't even in the same universe.
That was the worst loss i ever experienced. And u kno it was worse for us cuz we in jersey. These fake fans dont kno the abuse we suffered that year.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I guess we could use that excuse for Matt Stafford, oh wait they won the Super Bowl and they had a whopping 43 yards combined rushing on 23 attempts for an average of 1.8 yard per carry.
How many rushing yards did the rams give up? Bet it was less than 170

Flamma

Reaction score
That was the worst loss i ever experienced. And u kno it was worse for us cuz we in jersey. These fake fans dont kno the abuse we suffered that year.

Yep. That was top of the line brutal. Right up there with losing a SB. And it wasn't even a conference championship game.

Flamma

Reaction score
Then after they won the sb too. My ppls was killin me

Me too. It was never ending. We lose at home to the Giants? It was the worst possible scenario. I wanted to kill Crayton. That's like the Mets beating the Yankees in the world series. It's hard to come back from that.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Me too. It was never ending. We lose at home to the Giants? It was the worst possible scenario. I wanted to kill Crayton. That's like the Mets beating the Yankees in the world series. It's hard to come back from that.
I wasnt a fan of romo after the fumbled snap then that. I wrote him off after 07 season.

Flamma

Reaction score
I wasnt a fan of romo after the fumbled snap then that. I wrote him off after 07 season.

That entire 2006 season was bad. Imagine that Chicago team being the best in the NFC? I wasn't too upset over the fumbled snap because I didn't think that team was any good anyway. The Seahawks still had almost a minute and a half even if he didn't fumble the snap. We let Alexander rip off a 25 yard run on first down from the one. We didn't deserve that game. I was pissed at Parcells too.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
That entire 2006 season was bad. Imagine that Chicago team being the best in the NFC? I wasn't too upset over the fumbled snap because I didn't think that team was any good anyway. The Seahawks still had almost a minute and a half even if he didn't fumble the snap. We let Alexander rip off a 25 yard run on first down from the one. We didn't deserve that game. I was pissed at Parcells too.
O you right. But that game hurt after being in a 10 year playoff win drought

75boyz

Reaction score
LOL...."Is this normal?"

I'll never get over losing Super Bowl 5, Super Bowls 10 and 13, The 1981 NFC Championship game........never.

This most recent loss to the 49ers was a mere divisional playoff game. Just wait until they lose the game that would have sent them to the Super Bowl. In my opinion, those are the ones that sting the most.

Now, "IF" they could only get back to even making it THAT FAR in the postseason but still lose...

Getting there again would be a start imo.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I guess we could use that excuse for Matt Stafford, oh wait they won the Super Bowl and they had a whopping 43 yards combined rushing on 23 attempts for an average of 1.8 yard per carry.
Oh wait, San Francisco dropped Int that would’ve put them out of the game. They didn’t have 14 penalties either. Get all the information before.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol.. . I hear ya. I don't even know what to say. I think Jerry would say the same.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
C'mon. I'm as critical of Dak as anyone can reasonably be. But that loss is not because of our QB. Did the Packers lose because of Aaron Rodgers? The 49ers were a better team by far. They won even with their quarterback doing us a solid at the end. There was nothing Dak could do that Rodgers didn't do. The 49ers were simply the better team by far. This is coming from someone that wanted to move on from Dak.
Penalties and the worst clock management I have ever seen were the primary reasons. The Gregory penalty late was the final nail in the coffin and emblematic of the lack of discipline that has plagued this franchise.

Flamma

Reaction score
Penalties and the worst clock management I have ever seen were the primary reasons. The Gregory penalty late was the final nail in the coffin and emblematic of the lack of discipline that has plagued this franchise.

Not to minimize what you said, but giving up 169 yards rushing was a pretty big reason. Yet again, and similar to our playoff game against the Rams, we bailed out their average QBs by letting them run the ball at will.

kskboys

Reaction score
You are burned up about it because the game against San Fran was pretty much a carbon copy of our game against the Rams a few years ago. It’s also the realization that in two years this team still got the ball ran down it’s throat. In 2 years this front office did nothing to address this weakness, not one thing to improve or push the needle in the right direction.
Yup, all we did was draft more 3 techs and gazelles for the middle. No, tossing a 6th rounder at an issue is not addressing the issue. Most players past the 3rd/4th rounds don't make rosters, and most dang sure don't become starters. That's a dart throw, not a fix.