I’m sure the cowboys could have done that

Cebrin

Reaction score
stafford still had to throw the ball perfectly to Kupp and he had to catch it. Still cincy could have scored a FG and took it to over time, Donald single handedly stopped the 3rd and 4th and one plays.
Not to mention the blatant offensive pass interference that gave them the lead in the first place.

Cebrin

Reaction score
No Dak wouldn't have.

BC the penalties that handed the arams the trophy would have went against Dallas.

Too easy.
:lmao2: This game was close because of the refs. Honestly after watching this I don't know what zi believe. It seems so rigged.

Reactions: Ken

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Are we just ignoring the egregiously bad series of calls by the refs that handed the game to the Rams?
tin foil hat time !! lol
Are you saying the refs were supposed to help rams win??:D
I said before the game, that with spread at 3.5 the rams might win by 3. The money was all on the rams, and they didnt beat the spread.
and most predicted game would go over 48.5 and it was under !
So vegas probably won the money SB, but of course no kickbacks to nfl for that!

Hadenough

Reaction score
The Rams just cemented my opinion of what a clown show the Cowboys organization is.

STAFFORD, COOPER KUPP, and AARON DONALD single-handedly won the Rams a championship.

how?

because the Rams insisted on giving the ball and entrusting the game to their stars.

You think Dak would have made that drive? Would he have thrown to any of his top guys? Nope. “take what the defense gives you”, right? What a joke.

You think Tank Lawrence would step up when a championship is on the line? HA. That concept is beyond laughable.

Everyone in the world knew that Kupp was all Stafford had, and yet, they force fed the best WR the ball and won the whole damn thing.

The cowboys are not even close to the same caliber as either of these teams.

Why was I cursed to being a diehard fan as a child?
To be fair Stafford can make throws that Dak just physically can't do.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Rams just cemented my opinion of what a clown show the Cowboys organization is.

STAFFORD, COOPER KUPP, and AARON DONALD single-handedly won the Rams a championship.

how?

because the Rams insisted on giving the ball and entrusting the game to their stars.

You think Dak would have made that drive? Would he have thrown to any of his top guys? Nope. “take what the defense gives you”, right? What a joke.

You think Tank Lawrence would step up when a championship is on the line? HA. That concept is beyond laughable.

Everyone in the world knew that Kupp was all Stafford had, and yet, they force fed the best WR the ball and won the whole damn thing.

Good points. But Stafford, Krupp, and Donald are better than anyone we have at those positions. A lot better.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The Rams are the perfect example of doing whatever it takes to win:

You draft a QB to be your guy, he does it for a year or so but clearly shows he's not "the one", so you move on and don't waste anytime.

You bring in OBJ who, by most accounts was a problem in Cleveland, but you have a culture in place that you know he will buy into.

Who cares about 1st round picks? Get players than you know for sure are good instead of pinning your hopes on rookies that may or may not pan out. If you're not drafting your franchise QB with that first round pick then trade it for a Jalen Ramsey or Matt Stafford.

Then, the most important thing, hire a young/innovative coach instead of recycling from the fired old guard. I mean, just look at the last 4 teams standing. McVey, Taylor, Shanahan, and LeFleur. The oldest being Shanahan and Lefleur at 42 years old.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
One thing is for sure Stafford and Burrow move ahead of Dak in the QB ratings.
Stafford already was.

Burrow was on the cusp before the season. Some even had him ahead of Dak already (not me), but it's a no brainer now.

Mahomes
Rodgers
Allen
Stafford
Burrow
Herbert

If that's not your top 6 right now then you don't know what you're watching.

willia451

Reaction score
......we never go and get the things we want.

I disagree. Jerry wanted full control of the Cowboys and he went and got it. Jerry wanted a new stadium and he did what it took to get it. Jerry wanted to be #1 in revenue and be in the HOF.

Got 'em.

See? It just depends on what you "really" care about.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
stafford still had to throw the ball perfectly to Kupp and he had to catch it. Still cincy could have scored a FG and took it to over time, Donald single handedly stopped the 3rd and 4th and one plays.
Dak couldn’t have made that throw?

BobSacamano

Reaction score
I have zero anger towards how the Rams won vs how the Cowboys conduct operations. But the Rams offense looked very similar to the Cowboys at times this season with no running game, but as soon as they moved to hurry up they came away with points.

There are some differences in that the coaches and Dak need to build in more targets to their #1 receiver. Cooper could have been a bigger factor but only had 3 games all season he was targeted 10+ times. Cooper Kupp meanwhile was targeted 10+ times 14 times. Way too much money tied up in Cooper not to use him frequently.
Cooper isn’t Kupp.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Neither team looked that good. I suspect we play either close

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Stafford already was.

Burrow was on the cusp before the season. Some even had him ahead of Dak already (not me), but it's a no brainer now.

Mahomes
Rodgers
Allen
Stafford
Burrow
Herbert

If that's not your top 6 right now then you don't know what you're watching.
I bet you wouldn’t say that to Micah’s face…

BobSacamano

Reaction score
To be fair Stafford can make throws that Dak just physically can't do.
For instance? I’ll give you Dak can’t toss a pass 60 yards off his back foot but really how many games will that ability win you?

Whyjerry

Reaction score

how?

Could agree more. The Rams won because their stars all kicked it into another gear in the 4th quarter.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Stafford was clutch...that's all that mattered. You have to be elite when the game is on the line and he showed that vs. Tampa, SF, and Cincinnati.

Dak had his chance (twice) vs. SF
Stafford was clutch all post season.