I’ve lost interest in the NFL and the Cowboys

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Yet rating increase each year. Go figure.

https://tvline.com/2020/09/11/tv-ratings-nfl-kickoff-game/

https://www.************.com/curiosity/why-nfls-tv-ratings-declining/

2 year decline before a moderate rebound
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/03/media/nfl-ratings-2018-season/index.html

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-rating...arp-decline-in-initial-ratings-161747893.html

believe what you want. just stating i have stopped watching, not here to argue with you or anyone else.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Losses definitely don't bother me as much as they used to. That's what the JG era did to me. Maybe when this team starts competing for championships that will change.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I tried to get into it yesterday but just couldn’t do it. Then last night I watched the entire game and at the end just felt like ...... who cares? I used to get upset after losses. Not anymore. Anyone else feeling the same way?

Still upset at the loss, but not nearly as much as even a couple of years ago.

Really the reason I still watch is so if they EVER win the SB again, I can throw it in all the Eagles, Commanders, etc. fans' faces. But at age 65, not sure how much longer I will have that possibility....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because I want to be. What the hell do you think this site has to do with TV ratings? :laugh:
You just said you hoped for low TV ratings.....I said that would hurt the Cowboys and you said you didn't care so you care enough not to watch them but care enough to talk about them and waste your time on a message board discussing the Cowboys? Just doesn't add up.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You just said you hoped for low TV ratings.....I said that would hurt the Cowboys and you said you didn't care so you care enough not to watch them but care enough to talk about them and waste your time on a message board discussing the Cowboys? Just doesn't add up.
No, I didn’t say I wasn’t going to watch. I said the #1 thing I was rooting for this year was low TV ratings and further said I don’t care about how TV ratings would impact the Cowboys.

BTW, the ratings are in sharp decline. So while I am disappointed the Cowboys lost, I am happy to hear the ratings are low.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Site rule #1 - You will not publicly question the actions of the staff or how this site is managed.

Direct all comments or questions about site moderation to the staff via private message. Simply click on a staff member's avatar and select Start A Conversation.

No comments about protests, etc. are allowed on CowboysZone, whether they expressed or implied. Posts and quoted posts of this nature will be auto-deleted.

Please keep the above in mind to prevent the permanent closing of the thread also.

Thread re-opened.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
No, I didn’t say I wasn’t going to watch. I said the #1 thing I was rooting for this year was low TV ratings and further said I don’t care about how TV ratings would impact the Cowboys.

BTW, the ratings are in sharp decline. So while I am disappointed the Cowboys lost, I am happy to hear the ratings are low.

Londonboy

Reaction score
My weekend

Winners :
Wasps
Bunnies
Warriors
England Cricket Team

Losers :
Cowboys

Pending :
Chelsea

Level of Happiness :
Miffed but not distraught.
Update :
Chelsea 1-0 up at halftime.
Happiness level trending to moderately content.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Updated update :
Chelsea win 3-1.
Happiness level : Content but not satisfied.

after watching some shows about the Premier league, Manchester City, Tottenham and Leicester City's incredible 5000-1 win, I've gotten hooked on the EPL

And the show Sunderland 'Til I Die is brutal, those long suffering fans depress the hell out of me

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I tried to get into it yesterday but just couldn’t do it. Then last night I watched the entire game and at the end just felt like ...... who cares? I used to get upset after losses. Not anymore. Anyone else feeling the same way?

Yes. Shocked to say it but yes I am