I ain't giving up on Trey Lance

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I’m still holding out hope that this guy is the future of Dallas. Sure, he didn’t play great in the preseason but that doesn’t mean much to me and he still feels like such an enigma. What I’d do is keep him as our backup and see if Dak can handle the pressure!! Keeping Lance on the sidelines doesn’t just make him better. It makes Dak be forced to play better. All I ask is don’t give up on Lance. Dak has gotten how much seasons and excuses? Don’t toss Lance away just yet!!

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
I cant give up hope on someone I never had any hope for. Would have been nice if he could have proved me wrong and I would have been all for it. Truth is,.....he should be way farther along in his game than he is. This preseason showed me all I need to know. He is simply not an NFL QB.

Loso86

Reaction score
I’m still holding out hope that this guy is the future of Dallas. Sure, he didn’t play great in the preseason but that doesn’t mean much to me and he still feels like such an enigma. What I’d do is keep him as our backup and see if Dak can handle the pressure!! Keeping Lance on the sidelines doesn’t just make him better. It makes Dak be forced to play better. All I ask is don’t give up on Lance. Dak has gotten how much seasons and excuses? Don’t toss Lance away just yet!!
I'm with you

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Cowboys carrying three QBs on the 53. Someone else was thrown away.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Three PS not enough to judge him. I saw things I really liked and obviously the picks were horrible . I’ve seen worst start games in the NFL you want names . Mitch Trubisky Zach Wilson off the top of my head.

Dak Allows Lance to improve with coaching practice reps in one of the finest facilities in sports at the Star and not be thrown out there yet . At some point I don’t for what team or when he has to do it in regular season . Personally I think he can .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Maybe one day we can have another 1 draft pick , ala Aikman , and be done with having QBs no other teams want .

I’m not a Dak fan but he’s probably better than half the league . My goodness Washington Was throwing out Heineke & Howell while the Giants get smothered under Jones .

Other teams would have given SF a 5 for Lance , Jerry overpaid . And Cooper Rush an upgrade over the Tommy DeVitos of the league

I will say this to get the Aikman Talent in Dallas the Cowboys need to draft much higher then 24 or 23 in round one . .

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Pressure a top 15 QB with a guy fighting to make any team. Hot garbage post.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry to say I don't think this young man has the "IT" factor we are looking for.
Honestly, between our 3 QB, I consider RUSH the better passer of the 3.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He isn’t the future. You’re wasting your time.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Putting money on it....He's your starter in 2025. Watch Dak come out and lay an egg to start the year....just like the playoffs...confidence shot...Then what? I'm rolling with the kid that led the entire league in passing and rushing in the preseason to save my job...That's McCarthy's mindset....

:popcorn: