I Am Now An Eagles Fan

Verdict

Reaction score
After the most recent vote of confidence for Dak, I've decided to end my 5 year run as a Cowboys fan. I don't care anymore. They can rot. At least now I will cheer for an organization that prides itself on actually winning.

It was nice knowing y'all. Take care.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out bro.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
After the most recent vote of confidence for Dak, I've decided to end my 5 year run as a Cowboys fan. I don't care anymore. They can rot. At least now I will cheer for an organization that prides itself on actually winning.

I dont think any of us care.....

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You were never a cowboys fan if you can change so easily. Most of us might argue, complain, grip, see things completely opposite of another but we are still passionate fans of this team. I'm no fan of Dak but i'm gonna root for the guy to win on sundays, thursday, anytime he plays wearing the star.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
giphy.gif

There it is

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The responses in this thread are gold!

But I gotta ask why on earth did you become a fan in 2013? Like why? Seems like a strange year to become a fan. If you said 2014 I could buy it, but why 2013?

DcFootball4

Reaction score

Lol seriously? You where never a fan. Later homie. Glad to see you go. I hate seeing bandwagon fans. You either love a team or you don’t. Have fun with those terrible excuses for human beings.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score

This didn’t age well...

lukin2006

Reaction score

:huh::huh:

Bye, do not let the virtual door hit you the rump on the way out...

I have been a fan since '76, did not really remember my first Championship until the early 90's...worth the wait

Are you a Saints fan next.