I am shocked by the negativity

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The optimism is beautiful........but tainted with some trepidation. That may be the true issue regarding this franchise. Let the games play out. All in with you.
Trepidation. That’s the Dallas Cowboys.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Where’s all the Zurlein run him off posters. A perfect three for three in an outdoor stadium . Meanwhile his counterpart in KC missed the extra point . Ouch

Brooksey

Reaction score
The defense tightened but we already knew our defense is improved did you need another declaration?

I don't see the moral victory here with that offensive display.
Dak, the O-line, Wr's, Coaching the whole thing sucked period.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Folks I am as harsh a fan on this forum as any. I have gotten a lot of hate for it over the years.

I am feeling pretty good about the season right now. 7-3. Parsons is a beast. Dak is playing great. Diggs is a beast. CeeDee looks great. Zeke has had a nice recovery. No more Jaylon. We own the division. What did you all expect? KC without 2 of your top pass rushers. No Cooper. No Smith. It was a tough ask. Defense definitely tightened up. That’s encouraging. Real encouraging. Who here wouldn’t have signed up for 7-3 in July? I don’t understand why people are so negative. The situation is much better than we thought it would be. Defensive help is on the way and we get Smith and Cooper back. This team will find that other gear.
All teams have injuries to deal with. On the defensive side without the 2 starting DE’s they still played well enough to win. On the offensive side without just 1 starter on the offensive line the line was bad. The got physically dominated. I blame the coaching for that performance. Anytime Dak west outside the pocket he was able to get time to pass the ball. Why didn’t Moore call more of those types of plays instead of trying for the big play. The Chiefs plan was to send as much pressure as possible. There’s got to be ways to counter that with certain types of plays. To me this loss goes on the coaches more than on the players.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
I am feeling pretty good about the season right now.
7-3.
This team will find that other gear.

Yep its still good atm.
7-3 Yep that helps.
That other gear and finding it is an unknown.

We could end up as a
Turn it around team.
A hit and miss team.
A nose dive team.
I cannot be negative about any of the aforemention because I cannot see into the future to see how it will play out.
I will go along with it and see.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Folks I am as harsh a fan on this forum as any. I have gotten a lot of hate for it over the years.

I am feeling pretty good about the season right now. 7-3. Parsons is a beast. Dak is playing great. Diggs is a beast. CeeDee looks great. Zeke has had a nice recovery. No more Jaylon. We own the division. What did you all expect? KC without 2 of your top pass rushers. No Cooper. No Smith. It was a tough ask. Defense definitely tightened up. That’s encouraging. Real encouraging. Who here wouldn’t have signed up for 7-3 in July? I don’t understand why people are so negative. The situation is much better than we thought it would be. Defensive help is on the way and we get Smith and Cooper back. This team will find that other gear.
daks played like trash 2 of the last 3 games hes 1-2 since the bye so not sure what you mean by great , something off about his inconsistency..i expect that from young player but not from seasoned vet who just got 160mil and being lauded as a leader and different then romo and can take us far and then this happens..

the team was dropping passes, getting bad penalties, couldn't stop the chiefs or the broncos on defense and then the defense finds their stride and the offense now stunk 2 of 3 games sorry but that not encouraging. its not what have you done in the 6 game win streak its what have you done lately..lately they are on down trend..

hopefully they pull it together for another run but beating up on bad team like atl and losing badly to Denver and laying an egg in KC is not encouraging..Daks not playing well he played well the first 7 games not the last 2 of 3..that trending down my friend..

the teams have decided the blueprint is completing shutting down our run game and daring dak to beat them and well 1-2 is the outcome so far..teams will continue to do this because let me remind you 4 of those 6 wins during the 6 game win streak was dominations run game..the run game set up the pass game and now that that not available daks struggling as is the OL and wrs but dont day daks playing great,. i says hes not..

his technique under pressure has reverted back to not setting his feet throwing off his back foot or that little jump step throwing with both feet off off the grounds..hes throwing ints, errant throws, and fumbling a lot for qb..

blame who you want it starts with the qb our leader he has ptsd right now with teams who can take away the easy stuff, daks struggling..

blueblood70

Reaction score

its being 1-2 the last 3 with dak and the alleged strong point of this team where most of the money and stars are are failing right now.they are struggling..

Dak
zeke
OL
cooper
and Moore boy genius are the reason we are 1-2 right now..we lost yesterday because of the offense not the defense and had the offense moved the ball at all in Denver they are large reason the defense got worn down..

so this is why fans are shell shocked and feel let down , we all thought the defense would be the issue , its not its the very thing we thought teams couldn't stop are stop it..

sure 7-3 is nice but 1-2 is not,its not how you start it's how you finish..right not the east is starting to collect wins while we are losing..

starfan1

Reaction score
those are the type of teams they will have to beat 4 weeks in a row to win a SB, LOL

This team just proved they can’t do it even once

so, yes, fans that want a SB will be upset
titans lost to the Texans, Bills lost to jags, Tampa lost to the WFT just to name a few. I myself didnt expect a win yesterday I expected them to lose. Now it didnt happen as I thought it would but the nfl is week to week. If you are a pessimist then yesterday's results will fuel your pessimistic views. We are down alot of players and the end goal is to get to the playoffs.

Aven8

Reaction score
Meh, we beat arguably the best team in the AFC at home. They had the coaching advantage and an awesome defense too, and HFA. We just need some health to go our way for this stretch run.

uvaballa

Reaction score
I am happy with our record in all honesty. I just don't like the feeling that the wheels may be coming off. Coop getting you know what, Smith being out as long as he has been, CeeDee getting injured, and being without our 2 best pass rushers. I'm getting that sense that the wheels are starting to go in the way I'm accustomed by now to seeing.
Since all those guys should be back I don’t feel like the wheels are coming off. This is not a next man up team. They need as many starters as possible or they don’t look the same.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A lot of these fans have been wanting to do this.....its pretty clear what you are going to see its going to be the "fans" who can't wait to say "Dak sucks" or the "McCarthy is a piss poor coach" audience.

Carson

Reaction score
Meh, we beat arguably the best team in the AFC at home. They had the coaching advantage and an awesome defense too, and HFA. We just need some health to go our way for this stretch run.
Bro, people just DONT get how banged up this team is.

Tyron and Cooper to return soon. Both pro bowlers

Tank, Gallimore, Urban and Gregory to return in a few weeks. That’s you’re entire starting defensive line

ondaedg

Reaction score

Yep. We were without three pro bowlers. It would be the equivalent of the Chiefs without Tyreek, Kelce and Jones.

EST_1986

Reaction score

I was pissed after the Bronco game, but against KC in KC without Amari, Gregory, DLaw and Tyron it was going to be rough.