I am shocked by the negativity

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I’m not. This fan base has some of the best and greatest fans but also some really soft entitled plastic people who meltdown over every loss. Just softies.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Wouldn't say they lost in all 3 phases considering how well the defense played.

That game could have easily turned on a play or two. That's not domination. The Denver game is domination.

Kansas City didn't play particularly well in any one area beyond special teams and rushing the passer. Aside from that, they were fairly mediocre. It was more a game of attrition than one team thoroughly dominating the other.

I think KC’s defense played better than ours.

They kept us out of the end zone.

The score was close largely because Mahomes has been off for much of the season, and that was the case yesterday.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dude you are the one that said QB play doesn't do anything to help or hurt a defense. If anyone doesn't understand football it is you!

I mean pot meet kettle...you literally say When the Cowboys win a game its not because of Dak....its in line with your logic..right?

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I mean pot meet kettle...you literally say When the Cowboys win a game its not because of Dak....its in line with your logic..right?
I would say about 75% of the time, W or L is directly related to QB play.

conner01

Reaction score
Folks I am as harsh a fan on this forum as any. I have gotten a lot of hate for it over the years.

I am feeling pretty good about the season right now. 7-3. Parsons is a beast. Dak is playing great. Diggs is a beast. CeeDee looks great. Zeke has had a nice recovery. No more Jaylon. We own the division. What did you all expect? KC without 2 of your top pass rushers. No Cooper. No Smith. It was a tough ask. Defense definitely tightened up. That’s encouraging. Real encouraging. Who here wouldn’t have signed up for 7-3 in July? I don’t understand why people are so negative. The situation is much better than we thought it would be. Defensive help is on the way and we get Smith and Cooper back. This team will find that other gear.
Sadly I’m not shocked

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Every good team this year has lost to teams that they shouldn't have. The Cowboys lost to a good team that in the beginning of the year most would have pegged for a loss. If they start losing to the Deadskins and Eagles then we should worry. Hopefully we'll get some of our injured players back by then.

Big_D

Reaction score
It was a tough loss on the road. but 7-3 with a significant amount of injuries is a positive that everyone wants to somehow turn into a negative... Hopefully have the injured players back for December/ January/ February. Missing those players is a big deal. People act like they shouldn't miss a beat.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I’m not. This fan base has some of the best and greatest fans but also some really soft entitled plastic people who meltdown over every loss. Just softies.

At least they provide unintentional comedy after a rough day of watching the Cowboys. Some really hot takes on the board today. :muttley:

Sydla

Reaction score
Folks I am as harsh a fan on this forum as any. I have gotten a lot of hate for it over the years.

I am feeling pretty good about the season right now. 7-3. Parsons is a beast. Dak is playing great. Diggs is a beast. CeeDee looks great. Zeke has had a nice recovery. No more Jaylon. We own the division. What did you all expect? KC without 2 of your top pass rushers. No Cooper. No Smith. It was a tough ask. Defense definitely tightened up. That’s encouraging. Real encouraging. Who here wouldn’t have signed up for 7-3 in July? I don’t understand why people are so negative. The situation is much better than we thought it would be. Defensive help is on the way and we get Smith and Cooper back. This team will find that other gear.

They have lost 2 of their last 3 and the offense looked atrocious in both games.

It's not hard to see why there is some negativity around here.

ultron

Reaction score

Don’t be shocked, there is a percentage of this “fan base” that only comes out when we lose & they make our entire fan base look like we have an IQ around 60. It’s disgusting to see some of these comments especially when our defense was missing the entire starting DLine and held the mighty chiefs to 3 points after halftime. We were also missing an all pro LT and the best WR duo in football, but according to some of these people that doesn’t matter and it’s an excuse? Lmao, the scary thing is most of these people are grown *** adults.

HanD

Reaction score

it's literally this forums' MO. we get more traffic and posts when we lose than when we win. it's a sad reality of the members. i can't stand being here when we lose because of it. it's like this board is the opposite of what media portrays cowboys fans as. we're not all optimistic and have grandeur in our eyes. in fact most here have negativity and only want to be proven right when they hate and root for our own players to fail.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The team can compete, but carrying the most important position (QB) on the field weekly is an impossible task for our team!

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
it's literally this forums' MO. we get more traffic and posts when we lose than when we win. it's a sad reality of the members. i can't stand being here when we lose because of it. it's like this board is the opposite of what media portrays cowboys fans as. we're not all optimistic and have grandeur in our eyes. in fact most here have negativity and only want to be proven right when they hate and root for our own players to fail.

What do you think drives a fan base to this level of degeneracy? I am actually floored by how many people are so desperate to see this team implode. They literally want nothing more than to be able to say "told you so" when our players fail. It is really sad.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Respectfully, tell that to Arizona

Respectfully, the Cardinals are 2-2 their last two games and beat a bad Seattle team by 10 today in a competitive game. Those same results would have our fanbase up in arms. If you are going to rip Dallas for losing a few games despite key injuries, you have to do the same to them.

HanD

Reaction score
What do you think drives a fan base to this level of degeneracy? I am actually floored by how many people are so desperate to see this team implode. They literally want nothing more than to be able to say "told you so" when our players fail. It is really sad.
I'm not sure but it's sad when you would rather be right to make a point to internet strangers than to see the team you are supposedly a fan of succeed. Years of failure and being emotionally scarred? Defense mechanism?

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Respectfully, the Cardinals are 2-2 their last two games and beat a bad Seattle team by 10 today in a competitive game. If you are going to rip Dallas for losing a few games despite key injuries, you have to do the same to them.
I'm not ripping Dallas, but Arizona has played with their QB2 for the last three games. I hate to say it, but they're a dominate team