I am sick of one side officiating

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Right, that's what people were saying. That the lineman jumped when L.P. did his setting motion and that Washington had studied that on film and took a chance there.

ok if what LP did is an infraction, against the rules, but is basically overlooked. and refs never call it,
then it could be that wash said to the refs that LP does this and it is illegal, and that they then had to call it.
it was the same situation in GB playoff game 2 years ago.

Now to be fair the refs should inform the cowboys that they cant move the ball before the snap , whatever the rule is
but apparently they don't do that.

So that is 2 teams now that see errors we make regularly and infor refs in a big game and JG falls right into the trap.

if what he was doing can be possibly penalized then someone on coaching staff should have seen it and corrected him on that by now
but apparently not.

All I know is I have never seen it before, and it is a seldom enforced rule, and this is how games can be influenced, or so it seems.

I also looked at the offsides or nuetral zone infraction of DL, and he did nothing but move his arm.
He was lined up further than the other dallas DL ,so he could have just lined up in NZ.

Speaking of that the " nuetral zone" just how do we know where that is?? how do the players Know ??

Did they get that name from star trek ?? :huh:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Lool, what are you failing to compute?

You do understand that I don't believe you can prove refs have personal bias or agendas without substantial evidence, right?

So you asking me to tell you how you can prove a ref has a personal bias/agenda is misguidedly ironic.

In absence of any hard evidence you can't.

That's entirely my point.
Thank you.
I believe my evidence, though not substantial in the eyes of some, is reasonable enough to warrant a discussion.

Is it alright if I continue promoting and participating in discussion about ref bias even though I can’t prove this theory?

Also, I did not sense any “gladly” In your tone and you said it would be there.

Last edited:

IceBowler

Reaction score
ok if what LP did is an infraction, against the rules, but is basically overlooked. and refs never call it,
then it could be that wash said to the refs that LP does this and it is illegal, and that they then had to call it.
it was the same situation in GB playoff game 2 years ago.

Now to be fair the refs should inform the cowboys that they cant move the ball before the snap , whatever the rule is
but apparently they don't do that.

So that is 2 teams now that see errors we make regularly and infor refs in a big game and JG falls right into the trap.

if what he was doing can be possibly penalized then someone on coaching staff should have seen it and corrected him on that by now
but apparently not.

All I know is I have never seen it before, and it is a seldom enforced rule, and this is how games can be influenced, or so it seems.

I also looked at the offsides or nuetral zone infraction of DL, and he did nothing but move his arm.
He was lined up further than the other dallas DL ,so he could have just lined up in NZ.

Speaking of that the " nuetral zone" just how do we know where that is?? how do the players Know ??

Did they get that name from star trek ?? :huh:

Doesn't hold water because every long snapper in the game does it and has done it for decades.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Doesn't hold water because every long snapper in the game does it and has done it for decades.
well I looked at it again, and he doesnt move the ball, so I dont see what the infraction is.
I cant access the nfl rules section......well today I can lol

https://operations.nfl.com/media/3277/2018-nfl-rulebook_final-version.pdf

you can DL the pdf there, and print it.
I looked , and the rules are to me a little vague, and on snaps there is very little and NOTHING on FG snaps which are different as
they are long snaps, also for punts.

There was nothing about a "snap infraction" which is what was called, so I dont know how they can call something not in their own
rulebook.

Now they didnt call a false start , but his hand movement could have been considered
a false start, but nothing is specified and that wasnt what was called.
I also could not see any ref throw a flag, so dont know which one threw the flag.
The guy in front with best view did not throw a flag.