I am sick of one side officiating

Dre11

Reaction score
Is that even possible? How is one called for being offsides after the ball is snapped? By definition, you come across the line before the ball is snapped unless the ball moves without being snapped.

I went back and the ball wasn't snap. He went across while LP set the ball, he never lifted it.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I went back and the ball wasn't snap. He went across while LP set the ball, he never lifted it.

Right, that's what people were saying. That the lineman jumped when L.P. did his setting motion and that Washington had studied that on film and took a chance there.

Dre11

Reaction score
Right, that's what people were saying. That the lineman jumped when L.P. did his setting motion and that Washington had studied that on film and took a chance there.

Whoever said that I think was bs, why didn't they do it before then if that was the case, he does it all the time.

aria

Reaction score
Whoever said that I think was bs, why didn't they do it before then if that was the case, he does it all the time.
Same reason the conspiracy theorists don’t mention why the officials didn’t call it before...they waited for the best time to make it effective.

Dre11

Reaction score
Same reason the conspiracy theorists don’t mention why the officials didn’t call it before...they waited for the best time to make it effective.

They didn't call it because it wasn't a penalty, the other two refs were confused as to what the one ref saw according to players that could here the refs.

GenoT

Reaction score
I’m sick of people whining about officiating when the overwhelming majority (think: 99%) of our problems are “in house.”

22 seasons, 3 wildcard wins, no advancement beyond the division round AND our current 3-4 record, were/are NOT the result of bad officiating.

If you can’t handle reality, then please have another slice of cheese and enjoy your whine.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I’m sick of people whining about officiating when the overwhelming majority (think: 99%) of our problems are “in house.”

22 seasons, 3 wildcard wins, no advancement beyond the division round AND our current 3-4 record, were/are NOT the result of bad officiating.

If you can’t handle reality, then please have another slice of cheese and enjoy your whine.

And stop lying while also accusing officials of lacking integrity at the same time. LOL.

aria

Reaction score
They didn't call it because it wasn't a penalty, the other two refs were confused as to what the one ref saw according to players that could here the refs.
So you’re calling BS on Washington calling it
I understanding this correctly, you called BS on Washington for jumping when they did instead of earlier in the game but think the officials purposely waited until the best time to call it against us?

First of all, if Washington waited and hadn’t done it earlier in the game then there was no penalty to be called.

Who cares if two officials were confused? Most of those geriatrics don’t even know what day of the week it is which a large part of the problem with the officiating and is also why we have inconsistencies from week to week on what’s a catch, PI, roughing the passer, etc.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Gladly.

Just as soon as you explain to everyone how it is you believe in the concerted ref bias (against the Cowboys) without admittedly no hard evidence to base that belief on.

You're making the claim. Not me.

It's not my responsibility to disprove or explain away the basis of your paranoia.
Ok. Did my part.

Now be a big boy and do yours.

And I better pick up some of that “gladly” in your tone.
:dance:

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
It always amazes me how fans on a fan forum of the team they all love can be so hateful toward each other........Jerks.
:laugh:
You’re right, but note how the two other people that liked your post are the ones that start with the insults more than anyone other than @CalPolyTechnique but that’s his mo so I don’t blame him. These two actually like to “troll” otters for fun.

Do I step in and act like a jerk to them? Yes. I’m guilty. I’ve always hated bullies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You’re right, but note how the two other people that liked your post are the ones that start with the insults more than anyone other than @CalPolyTechnique but that’s his mo so I don’t blame him. These two actually like to “troll” otters for fun.

Do I step in and act like a jerk to them? Yes. I’m guilty. I’ve always hated bullies.
Wasn't pointing fingers at anyone in particular. I'm not familiar with everyone's history. And there are a lot more people doing it than just you guys, so I was just making a general statement.
;)

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Wasn't pointing fingers at anyone in particular. I'm not familiar with everyone's history. And there are a lot more people doing it than just you guys, so I was just making a general statement.
;)
I know you weren’t. Hard to show in text, but I really appreciate your statement. You’re right. We have a bunch that like to really insult others. That’s the thing to do these days, I guess.

Many can be the bigger man and move on and not respond back to those that want to provoke or now as they say troll. In real life and now the virtual world I’ve not been able to be the better person. But I do recognize that’s likely the better tactic.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The refs are biased against the Texans:

The refs are biased against the Browns:

The refs are biased against all these teams too:

Some of those are ridiculously bad calls! I still think they made the right decision with Heath, in picking up the flag, as the receiver was tugging on his face mask.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know you weren’t. Hard to show in text, but I really appreciate your statement. You’re right. We have a bunch that like to really insult others. That’s the thing to do these days, I guess.

Many can be the bigger man and move on and not respond back to those that want to provoke or now as they say troll. In real life and now the virtual world I’ve not been able to be the better person. But I do recognize that’s likely the better tactic.
There are times where being the "bigger person" will only make you a doormat, especially on the internet. I think everyone has a right to defend themselves against unwarranted attacks.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Ok. Did my part.

Now be a big boy and do yours.

And I better pick up some of that “gladly” in your tone.
:dance:

Lool, what are you failing to compute?

You do understand that I don't believe you can prove refs have personal bias or agendas without substantial evidence, right?

So you asking me to tell you how you can prove a ref has a personal bias/agenda is misguidedly ironic.

In absence of any hard evidence you can't.

That's entirely my point.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Hamster wheel is
https://sports.yahoo.com/Commanders...er-moving-ball-leading-penalty-213621091.html