I am taking the just say no to hate pledge

Beaker42

Reaction score
The word "hate' gets thrown around the forum too freely and I am taking the pledge not to use that word again in here.

We are surrounded by hate in our own country and the world and most of us come here to take a break from the real world with others that share the same feeling about their team. Yep, even some come to argue and debate as part of this but hate is just too strong a word to use here.

So, I CouchCoach, do solemnly pledge not to use that word in ANY post, even in the attempt to repel it, and the Staff here has my permission to give me a time out for breaking my pledge.

My fellow posters, please join me in removing this word from a place it has no place in.
I hate your post.

:laugh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
LOL you and your buddies live on HATE mountain.....and spew your garbage of insults and HATE daily here!
Just because some of us don't agree on your opinions about DAK!
Na na na na na that's me responding on a child's level so you can understand how silly you guys are behaving......:huh:

P.S. Poor Rockport without the word Hate he has nothing to post about!! lol:laugh:
How bout this: We all crap on you because you crap on anything and everything the Cowboys do all the time. Thread after thread after thread, post after post after post.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
The word "hate' gets thrown around the forum too freely and I am taking the pledge not to use that word again in here.

We are surrounded by hate in our own country and the world and most of us come here to take a break from the real world with others that share the same feeling about their team. Yep, even some come to argue and debate as part of this but hate is just too strong a word to use here.

So, I CouchCoach, do solemnly pledge not to use that word in ANY post, even in the attempt to repel it, and the Staff here has my permission to give me a time out for breaking my pledge.

My fellow posters, please join me in removing this word from a place it has no place in.

I applaud the sentiment and in a perfect world that works but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck not calling it a duck is only fooling yourself.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How bout this: We all crap on you because you crap on anything and everything the Cowboys do all the time. Thread after thread after thread, post after post after post.

NA NA NA NA.....time for bed little one.....!!!!:huh:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

I agree. Enough with all the hate.

Pay Dak everything he desires, and then some. Share the love

giphy.gif

cern

Reaction score
problem I have, coach, is if certain individuals stop using the word hate, they will have to come up with another way to show how ignorant they really are. but i'm certain they will come up with some other name calling.

Swanny

Reaction score

Can't do it. I hate Roger Goodell too much to take this pledge.