I am taking the just say no to hate pledge

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I didn't attack you so quit lying. You asked me a question and I answered it. You detract from the board. That's not a personal attack.
You're very sensitive. I was referencing your entire body of work, not just that post.

Telling someone they detract from anything is an insult. A wimpy passive aggressive insult but an insult. So is calling someone a liar.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You're very sensitive. I was referencing your entire body of work, not just that post.

Telling someone they detract from anything is an insult. A wimpy passive aggressive insult but an insult. So is calling someone a liar.
Well in both cases, it's just the truth. Obviously the truth is something you can't handle. Put your big boy pants on.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's ok Jim Jones I'd rather not drink the Dak-Kool-Aid you and your buds are offering here daily!:omg:
That's fine and your right not to like Dak as long as you stick to the facts. I feel for you PappyDog having to see your team the past 3 years and many years to come so unhappy. You're missing out.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Well in both cases, it's just the truth. Obviously the truth is something you can't handle. Put your big boy pants on.
Lol. Ok friend. Keep the blinders on and keep fighting that good fight. It's working so well!

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

#whistlingpastthecemetary

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Lol. Ok friend. Keep the blinders on and keep fighting that good fight. It's working so well!

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

#whistlingpastthecemetary
Didn't hurt my feelings. I'm just speaking truth. You're the one that whined about it because you don't like the truth.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
The word "hate' gets thrown around the forum too freely and I am taking the pledge not to use that word again in here.

We are surrounded by hate in our own country and the world and most of us come here to take a break from the real world with others that share the same feeling about their team. Yep, even some come to argue and debate as part of this but hate is just too strong a word to use here.

So, I CouchCoach, do solemnly pledge not to use that word in ANY post, even in the attempt to repel it, and the Staff here has my permission to give me a time out for breaking my pledge.

My fellow posters, please join me in removing this word from a place it has no place in.

I’ll take the pledge CC and I feel better already..,

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The word "hate' gets thrown around the forum too freely and I am taking the pledge not to use that word again in here.

We are surrounded by hate in our own country and the world and most of us come here to take a break from the real world with others that share the same feeling about their team. Yep, even some come to argue and debate as part of this but hate is just too strong a word to use here.

So, I CouchCoach, do solemnly pledge not to use that word in ANY post, even in the attempt to repel it, and the Staff here has my permission to give me a time out for breaking my pledge.

My fellow posters, please join me in removing this word from a place it has no place in.
We need Alan Alda to show up, do some Groucho Marx impersonations and remind us that war is bad.

Problem solved!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I hate despise whatever the iggles.

Ooh. That's a tough one. I was just about to sign on then I saw this. Yep, I hate the Eagles. I hate the Commanders. I hate the Giants. I hate the Packers, Steelers, and now the Rams.

But I'll never, ever, hate on a player who wears the star on his helmet.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Ooh. That's a tough one. I was just about to sign on then I saw this. Yep, I hate the Eagles. I hate the Commanders. I hate the Giants. I hate the Packers, Steelers, and now the Rams.

But I'll never, ever, hate on a player who wears the star on his helmet.
Eh... true hating requires too much effort. Not interested unless they slapped my momma, or hit on my wife while knowing we're married.
Otherwise? I'm not pouring hatred into a game.

cern

Reaction score

You must remember that most of us come here to have a bit of fun and to chill. But for him, it's a jihad. To save the cowboys from their mortal enemies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

If the Cowboys cut, Taco, Heath, and fire Garrett then there will be no more hatred from me with the Cowboys.