I am taking the just say no to hate pledge

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
what's funny as crap? the ones commenting on the thread and agreeing. Hell, they are usually the ones posting the hate crap, then some dumb gif, and then ends with, "well if you don't like it find another team".
lmao at you!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Bro, you can talk negative about Dak all you want. If you don't like him, by all means just come out and say it. Everyone is entitled to their personal likes/dislikes.

I like him, a lot. I think he has a great temperment to be the QB of the Dallas Cowboys. IM just not sure he is all that great. I do believe he is the best thing we can have at this moment, but IM not so sold on his future like JJ is. For me, this year is HUGE for Dak. If he plays like he did 2 years ago, well, sadly it means that just who he is. If he plays like he did his rookie year, then that is who he is. No excuses, noifs, ands, or butts... this is it.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The funny thing about this thread is most of the people that get offended by Dak being criticized are the same people who are saying Jeff Heath sucks and want to see him replaced. Heath is a humble guy and he is a really hard worker but maybe he lacks a little talent. Sound familiar!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The funny thing about this thread is most of the people that get offended by Dak being criticized are the same people who are saying Jeff Heath sucks and want to see him replaced. Heath is a humble guy and he is a really hard worker but maybe he lacks a little talent. Sound familiar!
ahh,, you got birds a chirping between those ears,, what I mean by that is your brain is working just fine brother.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Teflon-Dak baby!!! No matter what goes wrong its never Dak's fault.
I mean why blame the QB if our passing game is in the toilet?
Really now why would that be Dak's fault he's just the guy that throws the ball....o_O

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Teflon-Dak baby!!! No matter what goes wrong its never Dak's fault.
I mean why blame the QB if our passing game is in the toilet?
Really now why would that be Dak's fault he's just the guy that throws the ball....o_O
Yakitty yak, don't talk back, cause Dak is the franchise QB, gotta get over it and accept it unless you have a better option, and Im not seeing a better option currently.
Even during the Romo era I always wanted to draft a QB ,, maybe 3rd round, maybe higher,, doesn't matter, all I know is that I wanted competition there, yes there, even at the QB position.
For some odd reason this organization has always felt that Ego is more important at that position, like drafting another QB destroys the confidence.. give me a break.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yakitty yak, don't talk back, cause Dak is the franchise QB, gotta get over it and accept it unless you have a better option, and Im not seeing a better option currently.
Even during the Romo era I always wanted to draft a QB ,, maybe 3rd round, maybe higher,, doesn't matter, all I know is that I wanted competition there, yes there, even at the QB position.
For some odd reason this organization has always felt that Ego is more important at that position, like drafting another QB destroys the confidence.. give me a break.

LOL....I'll stop yakitty yak yak when either Dak or our new 2020 QB gives us a passing game once again.......yakitty yak don't talk back lol.....

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
LOL....I'll stop yakitty yak yak when either Dak or our new 2020 QB gives us a passing game once again.......yakitty yak don't talk back lol.....
I hear ya bro.. Pappy,, Im just a realist and I choose to live in Dak land,, don't get me wrong, I bet me and you both share the same opinions on the matter, but the realist in me already knows that this franchise, the Dallas Cowboys are investing their future in Dak.. there are no other alternatives,, we never draft an alternative.
I pray that this franchise does not resign Dak, let this season play out, and if Dak earns it, than he will be the highest payed QB in the entire league, he knows and the Cowboys know it,,
Let it play out,, if he doesn't earn it,, than the time will be next season to sale the farm to move up and draft a real Franchise QB. the pieces are already in place to have that scenario playout.

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
The word "hate' gets thrown around the forum too freely and I am taking the pledge not to use that word again in here.

We are surrounded by hate in our own country and the world and most of us come here to take a break from the real world with others that share the same feeling about their team. Yep, even some come to argue and debate as part of this but hate is just too strong a word to use here.

So, I CouchCoach, do solemnly pledge not to use that word in ANY post, even in the attempt to repel it, and the Staff here has my permission to give me a time out for breaking my pledge.

My fellow posters, please join me in removing this word from a place it has no place in.

It was a great attempt, but people around here will make any excuse to turn it into an argument.. It really is a fine lesson on human nature. Rather than stick to the subject and calmly present evidence or just disagree, it sinks to veiled or overt insults as they somehow think that mystically invalidates someone's viewpoint, regardless of evidence presented or not.

I h*te...er, really dislike that about people. It's like two little kids arguing over something and one finally retorts "Well, you're just a.... a ...poopyhead!"

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The word "hate' gets thrown around the forum too freely and I am taking the pledge not to use that word again in here.

We are surrounded by hate in our own country and the world and most of us come here to take a break from the real world with others that share the same feeling about their team. Yep, even some come to argue and debate as part of this but hate is just too strong a word to use here.

So, I CouchCoach, do solemnly pledge not to use that word in ANY post, even in the attempt to repel it, and the Staff here has my permission to give me a time out for breaking my pledge.

My fellow posters, please join me in removing this word from a place it has no place in.

I think that's a wonderful sentiment and I pledge to do my best to follow your example.
:clap: