I believe Tyron will re-sign

JayFord

Reaction score
sign a half decent linebacker before we have to use Trevon Diggs and Hunter Luepke as Lbs

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Mahomes restructuctured his contract today creating some cap flexibility. I have to believe it’s either for an OT or WR. Tyron should be #1 on their list.

bandfan

Reaction score
Mahomes restructuctured his contract today creating some cap flexibility. I have to believe it’s either for an OT or WR. Tyron should be #1 on their list.
No matter how loyal you feel that would be a tough one to turn down...

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I hope he doesn’t. But you’re probably right. Not much happening in FA with OT’s. It’s time to move on. Watching him on run downs on all 22 is no bueno.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Rickey the secret insider said Jets are pushing for Tyron
The longer Tyron sits the more likely I think it is that Jets or Chiefs clear some space to grab him. Better chance for a ring and AFC is super weak at tackle (meaning Tyron would be pretty much guaranteed a pro bowl selection).

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It should be noted that I also thought after giving the Cowboys a discount his whole career that he'd had no interest in max value and just wanted to finish his career in Dallas. I didn't think he'd have any interest going anywhere else.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It's been too long. I get the vibe they're going to work out a deal that keeps him in Dallas.

That will be the big free agent victory.

Cowboys! in your face.
Soon as he's out, I'm bashing you! Mr best shape of my life