I believe Tyron will re-sign

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It's been too long. I get the vibe they're going to work out a deal that keeps him in Dallas.

That will be the big free agent victory.

Cowboys! in your face.
I was ready for him to walk before last year.... but he was fantastic in 2023 and I hope like hell he returns. At this point in his career, money can not possibly be the driving force for where he signs.

conner01

Reaction score
It's been too long. I get the vibe they're going to work out a deal that keeps him in Dallas.

Cowboys! in your face.
I’ve always believed he would. No hurry since he trusts Jerry

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Cowboys! in your face.
Maybe, hopefully so, or could just have a long list of suitors since he plays the most important position on the line, was our best lineman last year, stayed healthy for most of it and based on his Cowboys salary can be had for dirt cheap.

quickccc

Reaction score

Cowboys! in your face.
maybe some NFL teams will wait it out until after the NFL draft, with what it reportedly a fine, deep year for OT draft prospects.

If they cannot land the OT they may coveted, .. then Tyron could become a interesting point.

And yes, that even includes us the Cowboys too.

Kwyn

Reaction score

Cowboys! in your face.
Is it ok for us to say “we like this guy”?

He’s always done right by the team and been great.

John813

Reaction score
Still think he signs here or retires.

IMO there is a market for great but injured LT's. Terron Armstead was snatched right away by Miami years ago.
Unless some team just gives out Robert Hunt money I think he stays in Dallas one way or another

DuncanIso

Reaction score

Cowboys! in your face.
I hope.

Though logic says otherwise.

Tyron will hold out for the best deal.

There is no rush for him to sign anything.

#EliteLT #MegaDeal

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope.

Though logic says otherwise.

Tyron will hold out for the best deal.

There is no rush for him to sign anything.

#EliteLT #MegaDeal
He didn't hold out for the best deal the last time he signed a contract.

Fmart322

Reaction score

Cowboys! in your face.
I do too.
He's a team friendly FA. He's proven that time and time again.
Of course I wouldn't blame him if he did leave because money talks.

I really hope he stays. He's one of my favorite players on this team.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He wants to play here. If they can’t work something out then he may retire. Injuries happen so we may pick him up from off the couch later this season. But I could see him sign something like last year. Wasn’t it like 6 million with incentives.

Creeper

Reaction score
As an older vet Tyron might not be pushing to sign anywhere right now. Maybe he will wait until after OTAs before he signs with anyone.

But it is surprising to me that the Cowboys have no made any attempts to sign any of their own free agents. They let 2 DEs go. There's been no word on Gilmore or Lewis. I thought they would try to sign at least of othe Edge guys, and one of the CBs. Now they are thin at both positions. If they are hoping the draft will fix this, I think that is a bad strategy.

Then again, who knows. Maybe they think Eric Scott can replace Lewis or Gilmore. And Fehoko can replace Armstrong. I wonder how much influence Zimmer has on all of this.

1942willys

Reaction score
Well, I think money is probably something that means very little to him now. As much as he has made over the years. He is a very smart and organized guy; no doubt he made sure his finances are the same. I thought he might be looking for a team where he thought he had a shot at a Ring this year; and maybe he is. Maybe his agent has talked to KC and there is a sort of handshake agreement. Who knows right now? Would love him back and it might still happen.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Also at this stage in his career Tyron might not want to start over again in another city with another franchise. Not saying this is the case, but it's possible.
Yeah I agree, does he have kids in school or want to live away from his family for 8 months?

Go Uconn!