I believe WR starting opposite Gallup might be Diggs not Cooper

Hayseed

Reaction score
The W.R starting opposite Gallup just might be named Diggs and not Cooper. I'd be fine with either quite frankly. Diggs just tweeted out something to the effect of " new beginnings" a short time ago.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The W.R starting opposite Gallup just might be named Diggs and not Cooper. I'd be fine with either quite frankly. Diggs just tweeted out something to the effect of " new beginnings" a short time ago.
yeah I saw that too. I think you may be right. Diggs would be a huge get if we can do that.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's way too early for Dallas to be involved in a trade.

Bigdog

Reaction score
When is his salary up and if it is not will hold out for an extension, lol.

Dre11

Reaction score

he will be an Eagle, Eagles ex GM said he can't report it, but there is a big trade coming. I'm betting it's Diggs to Eagles if he's moved.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Are you dyeing your hair?
:huh:

Sydla

Reaction score
Makes sense. Trade first round pick for a WR, let him walk in a year and a half for a comp pick, then trade another high pick for another WR that you will eventually have to sign to a big deal.

I doubt even Jerry is that freaking stupid.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Makes sense. Trade first round pick for a WR, let him walk in a year and a half for a comp pick, then trade another high pick for another WR that you will eventually have to sign to a big deal.

I doubt even Jerry is that freaking stupid.
You might be surprised. LOL