I believe WR starting opposite Gallup might be Diggs not Cooper

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like my streaky grays.
My beard is getting pretty white in the chin area now, but I'm not going to alter.

#Natural4Loyf baby!

Same here. I'm leaving things as they are.
headshot---cropped_vert-b425b9d3553d0de2a586b5fb27743ab809088051-s800-c85.jpg

plymkr

Reaction score
Diggs is just another guy.
He believes he is better than he is.

Hard Pass.
Well he'd fit in perfectly here. If he believes he's better then he is and that's our team's belief system then bring him aboard, lol.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Diggs is a punk. He doesn’t like Cousins and sent that tweet after Cousins got his extension.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Same here. I'm leaving things as they are.
headshot---cropped_vert-b425b9d3553d0de2a586b5fb27743ab809088051-s800-c85.jpg

I earned every gray hair on my head. Danged if I'm gonna dye it so I can make a dang fool outta myself chasing young gals.

As for Cooper, unless he takes a reasonable deal, let him walk. He ain't a top 5 WR and shouldn't be paid like one. However, I'm thinking some team will grossly overpay for his talent.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Cooper is better than Diggs. Talent wise it's pretty clear, but production the last two seasons has always refelcted that.

The question is talent+production+effort worth 5 million more a year than Diggs? I don't know but you also have to factor in draft capital. If I'm giving up a 2nd or 3rd round pick I much rather spend more on Copper. If it's a 4th or later worth considerstion.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I earned every gray hair on my head. Danged if I'm gonna dye it so I can make a dang fool outta myself chasing young gals.

As for Cooper, unless he takes a reasonable deal, let him walk. He ain't a top 5 WR and shouldn't be paid like one. However, I'm thinking some team will grossly overpay for his talent.

I think we’re stuck being that team.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Makes sense. Trade first round pick for a WR, let him walk in a year and a half for a comp pick, then trade another high pick for another WR that you will eventually have to sign to a big deal.

I doubt even Jerry is that freaking stupid.
LET they offered AC a fair del HE turned it down, its not jerry fault he didnt realize the meek mouse like player demands a lions share of deal , hes not even close to a Thomas or Jones.. sometimes you can try and it fails doesnt mean you dont try again,..BTW who knows its a first? it could be second because Diggs and MN have been unsettled and stare down and public snide remarks, sometimes a team is willing to take a 2nd or third to get something for a disgruntled player..

blueblood70

Reaction score

:hammer:on coop

SSoup

Reaction score
Makes sense. Trade first round pick for a WR, let him walk in a year and a half for a comp pick, then trade another high pick for another WR that you will eventually have to sign to a big deal.

I doubt even Jerry is that freaking stupid.
Jerry spent a 1st rounder on Felix Jones in the same offseason that he gave Marion Barber a huge extension as our workhorse.

And he spent a 1st rounder on WR Roy Williams to be our 3rd best WR and our 4th option in total if you consider we had a TE posting starting WR numbers. And, really, he was our 5th best option on offense if you consider that the running game was a better option than throwing the ball to him too.

Trust me, we don't want to test the limits of Jerry's stupidity.

Hayseed

Reaction score
Are you dyeing your hair?
:huh:
LMAO! No,....that pic was taken last July. Me and the Mrs just jumped off the jet ski at a lakeside bar and I was sitting outside at the tiki bar having myself a cool refreshing alcoholic beverage! :D My hair always lightens up alot in summer because Im outside all the time. And I just dont have hardly any grey. My Dad was like that too. Im gonna be 56 in a month and a half so its coming soon at some point I fear!

817Gill

Reaction score
The W.R starting opposite Gallup just might be named Diggs and not Cooper. I'd be fine with either quite frankly. Diggs just tweeted out something to the effect of " new beginnings" a short time ago.
I would love it

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LMAO! No,....that pic was taken last July. Me and the Mrs just jumped off the jet ski at a lakeside bar and I was sitting outside at the tiki bar having myself a cool refreshing alcoholic beverage! :D My hair always lightens up alot in summer because Im outside all the time. And I just dont have hardly any grey. My Dad was like that too. Im gonna be 56 in a month and a half so its coming soon at some point I fear!

Well it's a great picture! Looks like the weather agrees with you!
:thumbup:

Hayseed

Reaction score
Well it's a great picture! Looks like the weather agrees with you!
All Wisconsin people love, almost damned near worship summer because the winters suck so bad. Come spring the wife and I cook out on the grill probably 4 times a week. Spend a lot of time in the water too. Gotta enjoy summer while it lasts!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All Wisconsin people love, almost damned near worship summer because the winters suck so bad. Come spring the wife and I cook out on the grill probably 4 times a week. Spend a lot of time in the water too. Gotta enjoy summer while it lasts!

I hear ya man!