I believed in you Dak and you let me and my son down!

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I believed!! I thought you finally turned the corner and I started to think maybe just maybe you could win us a ring. I was dead wrong. If I saw you, I’d hit you with an uppercut! 31-10?!!?! Oh I hate it! Losing is one thing but to lose in this fashion? We could finish 13-4 and I still foresee a first round exit!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I believed!! I thought you finally turned the corner and I started to think maybe just maybe you could win us a ring. I was dead wrong. If I saw you, I’d hit you with an uppercut! 31-10?!!?! Oh I hate it! Losing is one thing but to lose in this fashion? We could finish 13-4 and I still foresee a first round exit!
My lord, don’t overdo it.

CWR

Reaction score
Did you really believe though? I'm not buying it.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If we were playing 1 steamboat, 2 steamboats, 3 steams boats today Dak would have struggled to get past 1. This wasn't even close to the Bills top D personnel and they man handled our OL all day

cmoney23

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha

diamonddelts

Reaction score
You fall for the same oke doke every year. Then show remorse followed by anger. Lol.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
Didn’t you start another thread and call Dak names tonight? Didn’t you also recently claim Dak was better than Mahomes and pay him anything he wants. Now you want to uppercut him? Mods, can we please start a separate thread tonight for those in crisis?

Gambit

Reaction score
You may want to reevaluate your priorities on Sundays.

Mannix

Reaction score
He had terrible form today. And anytime he is on the run, his legs kick out straight so badly on release that it looks as if he has wooden stilts hidden under his pants.