I believed in you Dak and you let me and my son down!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
giphy.gif

GMO415

Reaction score
I believed!! I thought you finally turned the corner and I started to think maybe just maybe you could win us a ring. I was dead wrong. If I saw you, I’d hit you with an uppercut! 31-10?!!?! Oh I hate it! Losing is one thing but to lose in this fashion? We could finish 13-4 and I still foresee a first round exit!
He let himself down. He just lost any chance of an MVP

Praxit

Reaction score
Didn’t you start another thread and call Dak names tonight? Didn’t you also recently claim Dak was better than Mahomes and pay him anything he wants. Now you want to uppercut him? Mods, can we please start a separate thread tonight for those in crisis?
..lol.. when reality is taken out of context. I wonder if he's just &$#@/! With us?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Dak doesn't play on defense. It wasn't his job to stop the run. We needed a bunch of scores, but the Bills just kept the ball away from our offense by running down our throat.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
..lol.. when reality is taken out of context. I wonder if he's just &$#@/! With us?
Yep and there have been a few other posters as well tonight. Oh well, it’s made me laugh.

Hopefully they play better next week.

bigE79

Reaction score
He had terrible form today. And anytime he is on the run, his legs kick out straight so badly on release that it looks as if he has wooden stilts hidden under his pants.
Dude looks like crazy legs hirsch...lol

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
We wouldn't have won today even if he did play well which he didn't. The whole team sucked. This is what a future playoff game is going to look like.

nobody

Reaction score
Dak doesn't play on defense. It wasn't his job to stop the run. We needed a bunch of scores, but the Bills just kept the ball away from our offense by running down our throat.
That might be, but when the offense punts 5 times in a game, how is that on the defense? Dak had 134 passing yards, zero TD throws, and 1 interception. How was the defense at fault for that? The Cowboys had the ball 8 times. The Bills had it 9. Tell me how the bills kept the ball away from our offense by running. We had 8 possessions and while the defense did crap the bed, the offense isn't blameless nor did Dak even play adequately. 5 punts, 1 turnover, 2 scores (and one of those scores was only a field goal).

Please tell me how the defense is responsible for our vaunted offense and "MVP" QB scoring only 10. It was a full team collapse...again. Dak is just as responsible for this choke as everyone else on the team.

GINeric

Reaction score
I believed!! I thought you finally turned the corner and I started to think maybe just maybe you could win us a ring. I was dead wrong. If I saw you, I’d hit you with an uppercut! 31-10?!!?! Oh I hate it! Losing is one thing but to lose in this fashion? We could finish 13-4 and I still foresee a first round exit!

Well you've already failed as a father to make your son believe one man is responsible for a team game. We loss as a team today, Dak included.

So instead of lying to your son and blaming it on one person, learn how football is played so that you could teach your son how football is really played.

Don't have your son walking around looking stupid, believing football is a one man sport like boxing, golf and tennis.

foofighters

Reaction score
Seriously? You internet tough boys are so fragile.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I, otoh, am not let down. This is who the Cowboys are, win some big, lose some big, and everything in between.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He had terrible form today. And anytime he is on the run, his legs kick out straight so badly on release that it looks as if he has wooden stilts hidden under his pants.
Bills put pressure on him early and were knocking him down early, that tends to put him in panic mode, but MM also had poor game plan no innovation early
and no adjustments in game, and where was parsons? was he used correctly? He looked like he knew they were gonna lose early on.