I believed in you Dak and you let me and my son down!

Stak78

Reaction score
Dak didn’t play well, but I really don’t put this on him. Once again an opposing defense plays zone and has defenders in the right spot to keep Dak from getting the ball out quick. Dak had a couple of seconds and the rush was on him. Why can’t McCarthy counter act the zone?

Brooksey

Reaction score
Everything goes through Dak. This team isn’t capable of winning with that version of Dak Prescott. The pre SF version of Dak was out last night, he looked out of rhythm and confused.The way our defense played we needed to score 35+

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I believed!! I thought you finally turned the corner and I started to think maybe just maybe you could win us a ring. I was dead wrong. If I saw you, I’d hit you with an uppercut! 31-10?!!?! Oh I hate it! Losing is one thing but to lose in this fashion? We could finish 13-4 and I still foresee a first round exit!
The worst part is you believed in him but I can't blame you 100% cause he almost sucked me back into that game. The bottom line is this is Dak against a real winning team. A good playoff team always does this to him.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This loss is not on Dak. That’s not to say he didn’t play like dirt though…he looks REALLY bad at times and the scary part is, you never know when/if it’s gonna happen….

Rock423

Reaction score
I believed!! I thought you finally turned the corner and I started to think maybe just maybe you could win us a ring. I was dead wrong. If I saw you, I’d hit you with an uppercut! 31-10?!!?! Oh I hate it! Losing is one thing but to lose in this fashion? We could finish 13-4 and I still foresee a first round exit!
Seek help, please.

Jipper

Reaction score
Dak is a loser, that's just what he is- he beats bad teams and loses when it matters. The only exception seems to be the nfce...

You think last night was bad? Just wait until miami

starfan1

Reaction score
Oh my some of yall are just dramatic as all get out

It’s not that serious OP!
Dak is a loser, that's just what he is- he beats bad teams and loses when it matters. The only exception seems to be the nfce...

You think last night was bad? Just wait until miami
that’s what you took away from yesterdays game? lol

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Lol. My daughter used to be a bucs fan but has recently converted herself into to a cowboys fan on her own. I almost want to tell her to jump back off of this ship of misery while you have a chance.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you tried to hit him with an uppercut he’d knock you and most of this board straight on your ***
NO HE WOULDN'T HE'D probably throw an INTERCEPTION first! Just because you're tiny and can't fight, don't doubt us

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
We’ve seen the video of him fighting, that’s not a strength of his.

Yes, I’m the fragile one…..not the guy who wants to punch someone because his football team lost a game and a player played lousy. Lol

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
NO HE WOULDN'T HE'D probably throw an INTERCEPTION first! Just because you're tiny and can't fight, don't doubt us

the internet tough guys are the first ones to get destroyed….looks like you’d be in trouble

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
:muttley:

Brax

Reaction score
Yes, I’m the fragile one…..not the guy who wants to punch someone because his football team lost a game a player played lousy. Lol
It was in jest, never said you're fragile, but I do agree with you it’s sad some are so wrapped up in it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
This loss is not on Dak. That’s not to say he didn’t play like dirt though…he looks REALLY bad at times and the scary part is, you never know when/if it’s gonna happen….
If I'm Miami, I rough up dak and watch him go into scared mod. 15-yard penalty doesn't matter.