I believed in you Dak and you let me and my son down!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak doesn't play on defense. It wasn't his job to stop the run. We needed a bunch of scores, but the Bills just kept the ball away from our offense by running down our throat.
No he doesn't. But Dak and the offense could help the defense with some scores and sustained drives. There were opportunities to do that and we messed in our diapers.

csirl

Reaction score
Didnt throw well. Could easily have had a couple more ints. The big question is what are our chances of getting through the playoffs without another performance like that?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
That might be, but when the offense punts 5 times in a game, how is that on the defense? Dak had 134 passing yards, zero TD throws, and 1 interception. How was the defense at fault for that? The Cowboys had the ball 8 times. The Bills had it 9. Tell me how the bills kept the ball away from our offense by running. We had 8 possessions and while the defense did crap the bed, the offense isn't blameless nor did Dak even play adequately. 5 punts, 1 turnover, 2 scores (and one of those scores was only a field goal).

Please tell me how the defense is responsible for our vaunted offense and "MVP" QB scoring only 10. It was a full team collapse...again. Dak is just as responsible for this choke as everyone else on the team.
The defense was responsible for stopping the run. They didn't do that. They couldn't even stop the run when they knew the Bills just wanted to run out the clock. The knew the run was coming, but they couldn't stop it, and they allowed first down after first down after that. So, no, Dak wasn't responsible for the defense's poor play.
As you pointed out, Dak was responsible for his own bad play when we actually did have the ball. My response to that is: Duh. That's not the point. The point is this is a team loss, and the defense is just as responsible for it as the offense, and Dak. This isn't all on Dak's head. It's partly on Dak's head, ya know, the part where he was actually playing on the field. He's not responsible for tackling the other team's running back.

Cmac

Reaction score
I believed!! I thought you finally turned the corner and I started to think maybe just maybe you could win us a ring. I was dead wrong. If I saw you, I’d hit you with an uppercut! 31-10?!!?! Oh I hate it! Losing is one thing but to lose in this fashion? We could finish 13-4 and I still foresee a first round exit!
Understand your plea......but what do you have for the rest of teammates that touched the playing field? Just wondering.

Jipper

Reaction score
Oh my some of yall are just dramatic as all get out

It’s not that serious OP!

that’s what you took away from yesterdays game? lol
It's one of the many things but yet again, table is set and dak can't get it done...the defense got him the ball back early multiple times with stops and he couldn't make it happen...then it just spiraled from there

Tired of this narrative

starfan1

Reaction score
It's one of the many things but yet again, table is set and dak can't get it done...the defense got him the ball back early multiple times with stops and he couldn't make it happen...then it just spiraled from there

Tired of this narrative
Not sure where you get your info or what game you watched. Buffalo punted twice and once was in the 4th quarter after the game was well decided.

Otherwise they rammed the ball down Dallas throats and Dak was on the sidelines watching

Dak certainly has nothing to boast about he overthrew Brandon cooks on the second drive was most certainly a TD

Now Dallas did get a stop negated by a roughing penalty on DLaw and they did get a stop negated by a roughing punter otherwise the defense didn’t stop anything

Sometimes I wonder what you guys are watching

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
5gne7b.png

nobody

Reaction score
The defense was responsible for stopping the run. They didn't do that. They couldn't even stop the run when they knew the Bills just wanted to run out the clock. The knew the run was coming, but they couldn't stop it, and they allowed first down after first down after that. So, no, Dak wasn't responsible for the defense's poor play.
As you pointed out, Dak was responsible for his own bad play when we actually did have the ball. My response to that is: Duh. That's not the point. The point is this is a team loss, and the defense is just as responsible for it as the offense, and Dak. This isn't all on Dak's head. It's partly on Dak's head, ya know, the part where he was actually playing on the field. He's not responsible for tackling the other team's running back.
Agreed, but you specifically said their offense kept the ball away from our offense. That's simply untrue. We had the ball 8 times. We just scored 10 points with those 8 attempts. Yes, it was an entire team collapse. No one person or one side caused it all.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Tired of this narrative
We are all tired of the "This one player lost a game in a sport where 11 players play on the team every play".. you dont seem so tired of it though..the table was set..what a joke, I'm sure every QB would love to compete in that game how the table was set...Dak spit the bit but no worse than every other player except the kicker...go watch tennis man its a 1v1 sport you can handle..