I bet Dallas will sign OBJ now

ghst187

Reaction score
I cannot imagine Jerry paying him the contract he wants. He’s essentially asking for the same contract we just ditched with Amari and I don’t think Odell is taking less than a multi year deal while we are gettin ready to have to pay Diggs and Pollard big money.
That said, hard to see he signs with NYG, they look like a team that had a nice run but the wheels are falling off.

teslafan

Reaction score
I'm torn about him coming to us. I hated him as a Giant and then everywhere else he went. its gonna be hard to turn that around!

Ken

Reaction score
Don't expect any news soon. They're meeting with him on December 5th.
Which i don't understand. They should have been meeting with him already with plans to join a team on this long week.

I don't understand the delay.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
I cannot imagine Jerry paying him the contract he wants. He’s essentially asking for the same contract we just ditched with Amari and I don’t think Odell is taking less than a multi year deal while we are gettin ready to have to pay Diggs and Pollard big money.
That said, hard to see he signs with NYG, they look like a team that had a nice run but the wheels are falling off.
No team will pay OBJ 20 million a year after 2 acl surgeries

GRCowboy

Reaction score
Pollard will be lost in UFA to a team that outbids us for his services. Elliott will be a cap casualty. They will draft a few backs mid to late rounds and go RBBC starting next year. Because that's what you do if you have a 40 million dollar QB and premium defense.

Carson

Reaction score
I'm torn about him coming to us. I hated him as a Giant and then everywhere else he went. its gonna be hard to turn that around!
Just remember what TO did here. Now I know, Beckham won’t be as dominant as TO was. But it’s similar. Hate when they are against, but enjoy watching them in Dallas