I bet Garrett is NE OC next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Seriously doubt it. Funny how folks are already missing Garrett and finding jobs for him.:laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I could see him there since the Giants hired the next guy in line for McDaniels' job. Who announced he would be interviewing on the 10th but he's down to one open job to interview for now.

I could also see Garrett in Tuscaloosa.

CoachD

Reaction score
Given their known relationship, I think Belichick hires Garrett next year as OC to help rehabilitate his image after McDaniels leaves. The Belichick/Saban/Garrett bond is known and Belichick will get a star WR, Brady will tell Garrett what the playbook is, and Garrett will do a satisfiable enough job to get the Jets head job in 2021.

Owners love him and will be looking for a reason to give him another chance. A year with Belichick s exactly what he’ll need to be able to sell it to the public.
I bet Garrett is NE OC next year......I bet he's not so I'll take that bet!!

Reaction score
Given their known relationship, I think Belichick hires Garrett next year as OC to help rehabilitate his image after McDaniels leaves. The Belichick/Saban/Garrett bond is known and Belichick will get a star WR, Brady will tell Garrett what the playbook is, and Garrett will do a satisfiable enough job to get the Jets head job in 2021.

Owners love him and will be looking for a reason to give him another chance. A year with Belichick s exactly what he’ll need to be able to sell it to the public.

3 or 4 years ago that would be the primo landing spot for an OC,,, but now as the dynasty crumbles I'm not too sure.

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Remember when Jerruh tried to convince everyone that NFL teams would be beating down the door for Garrett if he ever became available?
:laugh:
Good Times

Almost as good as him trying to convince everyone that this year's team is Super Bowl caliber.

every....year...
every...stinkin'...year...

sean10mm

Reaction score
JG has shown zero capacity to understand an offense on the level of what the Patriots run.

Romo would be a better OC hire for the Pats, he can at least describe their plays on TV! And that's not happening either.

Status
Not open for further replies.