I bet Garrett is NE OC next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser

Reaction score
2015 alone would have had a minimum 6-7 more wins. Yes you can say that for every coach including McCarthy who had Rodgers go down 2-3 years in a row.

That's true but the real grade is that very few coach do a good enough job to stick around for more than five years.

Totally agree on Garrett's skill set, people forget the state the team was in when he took over. Now it probably has the best young core in the NFL and some of that is Will McClay but some of it is Garrett.

Common Sense

Reaction score
That's true but the real grade is that very few coach do a good enough job to stick around for more than five years.

Totally agree on Garrett's skill set, people forget the state the team was in when he took over. Now it probably has the best young core in the NFL and some of that is Will McClay but some of it is Garrett.

The best young cores in the NFL are playing playoff games, not sitting at home. You just don’t know the names and ages of the other teams because the aren’t products of the Dallas Hype Machine (TM).

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2015 alone would have had a minimum 6-7 more wins. Yes you can say that for every coach including McCarthy who had Rodgers go down 2-3 years in a row.

But the Cowboys are making this move because we want to be ELITE. People can’t accept this but Garrett’s record still qualifies him for 12-14 teams in the league. Teams like the Browns/Lions would love him. He’d bring them back to relevancy. He’s the coach that takes you from abject failure to being in position for success. Now we need someone to take the team the rest of the way.

So why are you claiming he'll be the Pats OC next year?

If the Browns "would love him", they can have him right now.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What "state" would that be? This is a myth perpetrated by those trying to prop up Garrett. Not remotely true.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I know I’m probably wrong but I would be amazed if the clapping carrot ever got another shot as head coach again.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Imagine Garrett trying to saw the floor out from under Bellichick

ghst187

Reaction score
They will figure out that he flat out can’t coach a lot faster than Jerry did

yimyammer

Reaction score
Given their known relationship, I think Belichick hires Garrett next year as OC to help rehabilitate his image after McDaniels leaves. The Belichick/Saban/Garrett bond is known and Belichick will get a star WR, Brady will tell Garrett what the playbook is, and Garrett will do a satisfiable enough job to get the Jets head job in 2021.

Owners love him and will be looking for a reason to give him another chance. A year with Belichick s exactly what he’ll need to be able to sell it to the public.

that would be a fascinating turn of events.

Jerry should have told Garrett to go work for Bill 12 years ago and then give him a shot in Dallas after his tutelage and things might have turned out differently

Kaiser

Reaction score
The best young cores in the NFL are playing playoff games, not sitting at home. You just don’t know the names and ages of the other teams because the aren’t products of the Dallas Hype Machine (TM).

I'd rather be on the Dallas Hype Machine (TM) than the Carson Wentz Perpetual Injured Reserve (TM).

Kaiser

Reaction score
What "state" would that be? This is a myth perpetrated by those trying to prop up Garrett. Not remotely true.

We have one of the youngest teams in the NFL and have 9 Pro Bowl players, plus three guys in Collins, Gallup and Jaylon with the potential to get to that level.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have one of the youngest teams in the NFL and have 9 Pro Bowl players, plus three guys in Collins, Gallup and Jaylon with the potential to get to that level.

What was "the state" of the team Garrett inherited that you're alluding to?

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol at this "known bond" with Belichick

Man, Garrett lackeys come up with something everyday. When Kiffen was hired, they were connecting it to Garrett. When it failed, then they forgot this supposed connection.

Now it’s on to Bellichek.

It’s even more hilarious when Garrett hasn’t ran a pick play to save his life as a play caller and has no idea about an Erhardt-Perkins system.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I doubt it, the Browns, Giants are lining him up for their coaching vacancy, and there is probably 2 or 3 teams will now reconsider firing their HC, now that Jason is available. Dilferl told us, and now you will see!

Garrett was given a lot of offensive talent here in Dallas. And didn't do squat. Imagine going to a team that is bare in the cupboard comapred to his time here and expecting him to be successful :lmao2:

BigD5

Reaction score
Given their known relationship, I think Belichick hires Garrett next year as OC to help rehabilitate his image after McDaniels leaves. The Belichick/Saban/Garrett bond is known and Belichick will get a star WR, Brady will tell Garrett what the playbook is, and Garrett will do a satisfiable enough job to get the Jets head job in 2021.

Owners love him and will be looking for a reason to give him another chance. A year with Belichick s exactly what he’ll need to be able to sell it to the public.
Hahahaha holy smokes

Wowwww

Where do y’all come up with some of this stuff?

This is comedy gold

Status
Not open for further replies.