I blame CeeDee

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It seemed obvious after all of his meltdowns that Dak was going to start forcing the ball to him.

I blame CeeDee and the coaching staff more than the other players.

Can't blame LB Bell for being too small...that's a coaching issue.

Can't blame Hankins for being a cheap cast-off from another team.

Etc...

MojaveJT

Reaction score
When CD gets the ball the offense starts rolling. Dak had the deer in headlight look before the first quarter even began.

Dak was rattled from the start and his throws were off and CD was getting frustrated. Could CD handle it better? Maybe. But Dak can’t handle pressure.

JBS

Reaction score
When CD gets the ball the offense starts rolling. Dak had the deer in headlight look before the first quarter even began.

Dak was rattled from the start and his throws were off and CD was getting frustrated. Could CD handle it better? Maybe. But Dak can’t handle pressure.
I don’t think I’ve seen anyone close to as bad as Dak as handling big moments. He’s almost always comes up short. It’s disconcerting

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

CeeDee has played and practiced with Dak for multiple years...He had plenty of time to complain...Waiting until the playoffs to meltdown is weak-minded. Might as well bring back TO...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It seemed obvious after all of his meltdowns that Dak was going to start forcing the ball to him.

Etc...
CD should be Daks go to primary playmaker.

I don't blame CD, but this offensive staff from MM down have much blame to carry.

It wasn't even about end of season WC loss, they had an entire season to introduce some semblance of a running game into a WC offense and never even tried.

Don't want to hear that we didn't have the talent at RB, rooks were ignored, and the starters were never even slightly introduced into the passing game.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
CeeDee has played and practiced with Dak for multiple years...He had plenty of time to complain...Waiting until the playoffs to meltdown is weak-minded. Might as well bring back TO...
Yeah but Dak folded like a cheap tent when the season was on the line. Dak’s a great regular season QB, I’ll give him that.

But as a star receiver seeing your QB just shiz the bed when he needed to ball out is highly frustrating.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t think I’ve seen anyone close to as bad as Dak as handling big moments. He’s almost always comes up short. It’s disconcerting
Even if Dak played the best game of his career, they can't win if the defense is that bad.

Maybe Mahomes could, no other active QB can win with a no-show defense.

Dak's win rate is well over 90% when they rush for more yards than the opponent...

I'm not defending Dak. I'm hopeful that Trey Lance is awesome in the preseason to the point of replacing Dak as the starter.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Even if Dak played the best game of his career, they can't win if the defense is that bad.

Maybe Mahomes could, no other active QB can win with a no-show defense.

Dak's win rate is well over 90% when they rush for more yards than the opponent...

I'm not defending Dak. I'm hopeful that Trey Lance is awesome in the preseason to the point of replacing Dak as the starter.
So now its the defense's fault ........ so who do you blame? Ceedee or the Defense?

Let me guess ........ anyone but Dak.

Mark

Reaction score
Lamb's pouting, and having his head out of the GB game early was very disappointing, and surprising.

BlueStar22

Reaction score

Etc...
There is enough blame to go around. When are yall going to stop singling out individual players? This was an organizational debacle. This was a coaching debacle. This was a team failure.