I blame CeeDee

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
CD did not meltdown ...... he saw Dak melting down and said something.

Anyone who thinks otherwise either has an agenda against WR's or is the actual one who is weak minded.
:facepalm::huh:

CD dropped two passes he should have had early on, first drive. if you are the #1 WR. if you are the best in the league, make the ****** plays. then he pouted on the sideline. the head coach had to come over and talk to him. in the middle of the most important game of the year, the head coach had to walk over and talk to the star WR. let that sink in.....

weak minded. all of them.

Reactions: CWR

sbark

Reaction score
I mean it’s not even a “playbook” issue. It’s who he is. He’s just not fast reading and processing the field, so the offense has to be dumbed down for him to basically half the field. That’s not something you develop magically, it’s innate. Cooper Rush would be even better, but he lacks the physical tools to be that much of a threat. So he also limits the field.
Agree, not a playbook issue. MM had that safety valve to CD built in. All Dak had to do was lift eyes 5 degree and throw CD open.
It should’ve been like walking...do it without thinking.
Didn’t he trust CD to be there?
Just panics and reacts in fear?....because he doesn’t know book
Agree on Rush....

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Even if Dak played the best game of his career, they can't win if the defense is that bad.

Maybe Mahomes could, no other active QB can win with a no-show defense.

Dak's win rate is well over 90% when they rush for more yards than the opponent...

I'm not defending Dak. I'm hopeful that Trey Lance is awesome in the preseason to the point of replacing Dak as the starter.
27-0. Dak didn't do his part to win. Once the second stringers were out there he could score.

Big_D

Reaction score
I blame everyone. This entire team is allergic to the playoffs! They flip a switch and look like complete garbage the second they get there!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Lamb's pouting, and having his head out of the GB game early was very disappointing, and surprising.
Why didn't we see Dak have success with anyone other than Ferguson in the game. There are other games when one receiver isn't productive and you can see the quarterback move the ball elsewhere. But during the 27-0 phase, I didn't see anything that showed that it was on Lamb only and not on at all on Dak. Also, I like how Lamb threw those pick sixes...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Who played exceptional? No one. It was a complete franchise collapse. Hyper-focusing on any one position is ignoring the cause.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
It's funny though, Dak's supporters like to bring up that he is a great leader, over and over again. But then they never expect him to step up and lead in a big game. CD having some mental issues? Did Dak try to calm him and talk to him? Did Dak lead by example by not throwing any pick sixes and finding other people to get the ball to. Put Greenbay's second stringers on the field and all the sudden he looks like the productive Dak that was feasting on lesser teams this year.

Loso86

Reaction score
It seemed obvious after all of his meltdowns that Dak was going to start forcing the ball to him.

I blame CeeDee and the coaching staff more than the other players.

Can't blame LB Bell for being too small...that's a coaching issue.

Can't blame Hankins for being a cheap cast-off from another team.

Etc...
Lmao sure uts Lambs fault allllll Lambs fault

khiladi

Reaction score
I blame everyone. This entire team is allergic to the playoffs! They flip a switch and look like complete garbage the second they get there!
They walloped Tampa Bay last year. When the talent is vastly superior, Dak’s QB flaws don’t get in the way. When it’s anywhere near equivalent, he’s the worst player on the field.

khiladi

Reaction score
It's funny though, Dak's supporters like to bring up that he is a great leader, over and over again. But then they never expect him to step up and lead in a big game. CD having some mental issues? Did Dak try to calm him and talk to him? Did Dak lead by example by not throwing any pick sixes and finding other people to get the ball to. Put Greenbay's second stringers on the field and all the sudden he looks like the productive Dak that was feasting on lesser teams this year.
Great point, I didn’t even think about it from that angle… Dak “feasting” in the second half is a clear argument against the Dak fanboys, as it shows he was the real problem, He had no problems findings CeeDee against a wildly inferior second team defense. His coaches could have also given Lance and Rush minutes to play, since the game was way out of hand. It was like Dak was trying to make him look like he wasn’t the problem.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So now its the defense's fault ........ so who do you blame? Ceedee or the Defense?

Let me guess ........ anyone but Dak.
At least it’s not as ignorant as just blaming Dak alone

khiladi

Reaction score
It’s amazing these Dak defenders, who have “halfway” crossed over. They declared him elite and “all that”, but now they know he sucks, but still say, “he’s not the only issue.” They do this in reality because they know how vigorously they defended him, so they want to minimize the damage of their many years of hyping him up. This was the same thing this season, as if beating a bunch of scrubs once again made him “turn the corner”.

We’ve been telling you for years that he’s the MAIN problem that obfuscates everything else and in this experiment we are going to waste the short SB windows teams usually have.

He wasted the defense the last two years, so as soon as he’s asked to help the defense out, the defense gets scape-goated, even though Dak threw two picks, both of them are really pick 6s. When he threw it to Gallup two years ago, the defense held to a FG, but Dak proceeded to miss CeeDee Lamb on that bomb when he was wide open. he wasted the years of Frederick and Cooper, and Zeke and even Pollard’s best years.

Every team has flaws, but those are compensated more often than not, by great QB play.

Big_D

Reaction score
They walloped Tampa Bay last year. When the talent is vastly superior, Dak’s QB flaws don’t get in the way. When it’s anywhere near equivalent, he’s the worst player on the field.
Tampa isn’t exactly an NFL powerhouse. They walloped a middling team. I’m no fan of Dak, but on top of the QB issues there’s a slew more. Can’t run, can’t stop the run. You want to win in the postseason. Beat legit teams, you gotta do both. And on top of those things the QB has to step up.

khiladi

Reaction score
Tampa isn’t exactly an NFL powerhouse. They walloped a middling team. I’m no fan of Dak, but on top of the QB issues there’s a slew more. Can’t run, can’t stop the run. You want to win in the postseason. Beat legit teams, you gotta do both. And on top of those things the QB has to step up.
That’s my point. Talent isn’t marginally close. Dallas doesn’t have the problems other teams have, except for really QB.