I blame CeeDee

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, and I like this gem coming from Dak's fans...he made Brady retire! Dak, made Brady retire, can you believe that?
"Dak" beat the GOAT".

You mean the OLD man, retired, unretired, lost his guru head coach, personal life in disarray, 8-9 LOSER, then retired again "goat"?

THAT...is our lifetime accomplishment?

Embarrassing!

But bu but...it was a PLAYOFF game man!

So? All we did is show what we do best, Beat up loser teams.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm fine.....I made no supporting statement for Dak in my post to you. Your penchant for jumping to a conclusion removes you from any services as a juror. He is the Fall Guy, have fun with it, as I. Not trying to convince you to like or excuse Dak. We got it Captain-Crash. Loosen up, you're tight at the very mention of Dak. Loosen up.
SO then tell us...clarify your views on Dak. You might feel you already have, but might as well take this opportunity to reiterate.

Cmac

Reaction score
I'm fine. I'm just enjoying the implosion. It couldn't happen to a better owner/gm.

Your history of support has been noted, it's in writing on here. It's a foreknown conclusion. :D
For the record of clarity: As for Dak. I think he should be criticized for poor and terrible performances & decisions. And I have. Fully got it. But I am not about to dismiss the same coming elsewhere on this team, at times too. Not gonna do it.

And I see......been categorized as a Dak Supporter. Got that too.

I'm all for Dak being off this team.........but the joy will be from the posts read if we don't move forward or the toxicity still simmering, as it will be 28 years & counting......not just the 9 years of Dak. That will be the funniest part followed by "Now what?".

Cmac

Reaction score
SO then tell us...clarify your views on Dak. You might feel you already have, but might as well take this opportunity to reiterate.
See a post further down for my clarity. Disclaimer: No responsibility for understanding of my opinion. We all got 'em.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
For the record of clarity: As for Dak. I think he should be criticized for poor and terrible performances & decisions. And I have. Fully got it. But I am not about to dismiss the same coming elsewhere on this team, at times too. Not gonna do it.

And I see......been categorized as a Dak Supporter. Got that too.

I'm all for Dak being off this team.........but the joy will be from the posts read if we don't move forward or the toxicity still simmering, as it will be 28 years & counting......not just the 9 years of Dak. That will be the funniest part followed by "Now what?".
I have no problem with your opinion. I appreciate you are not one of those guys who get mad and attack some guy who is critical of dak.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See a post further down for my clarity. Disclaimer: No responsibility for understanding of my opinion. We all got 'em.
It's all good...I wasn't trying to trap you. It got brought up and I was curious.

BigD_95

Reaction score
It seemed obvious after all of his meltdowns that Dak was going to start forcing the ball to him.

I blame CeeDee and the coaching staff more than the other players.

Can't blame LB Bell for being too small...that's a coaching issue.

Can't blame Hankins for being a cheap cast-off from another team.

Etc...

CeeDee is the best player in the team. Dak is a proven loser

Cmac

Reaction score
CeeDee is the best player in the team. Dak is a proven loser
Ok.....but can you believe the "word" out now may be "Cee Dee may check out early, real early, if you get physical with him or punk him."? Film and word gets out fast in the NFL. Hope it's wrong.