I blame CeeDee

CWR

Reaction score
:facepalm::huh:

CD dropped two passes he should have had early on, first drive. if you are the #1 WR. if you are the best in the league, make the ****** plays. then he pouted on the sideline. the head coach had to come over and talk to him. in the middle of the most important game of the year, the head coach had to walk over and talk to the star WR. let that sink in.....

weak minded. all of them.
They are all weak minded. That's what happens in this environment of being renowned for being paper tigers. When you have Jerry and a cotton sawft coach there's no one around to stop the madness. We need a hard nosed bulldog of a coach in the worst way.

Cmac

Reaction score
stifled?:muttley::lmao: so why didn't he do anything since he left, where is he whats his stats??...not in his case..nope no proof,.MB maybe he needed more targets but still never proved to be a great 1..
Got a knee injury that finished his career. Coincidence maybe? The injury prevented a chance to see what might have happened.....thus the emergence of Dalton Schultz, upon Jarwin's injury and that's something we'll never know. I'm just wondering how Witten got ruined since there weren't any known BFF moments, trips together, or secret meetings.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
CD saw Dak is having the shakes in big games and was trying to get him right and giving him layups, But dak is dak . He started huffing and puffing and the meltdown continued . We saw this team sacrifice dez and trade for amari after the tennessee game debacle in 2018 , losing a first rounder in the process. Nothing has worked with dak . And now CD is and others will be fingered as jerry wants to preserve his newest prized QB.
Dez dropped so many third down drive killing passes that I can’t remember

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
When CD gets the ball the offense starts rolling. Dak had the deer in headlight look before the first quarter even began.

Dak was rattled from the start and his throws were off and CD was getting frustrated. Could CD handle it better? Maybe. But Dak can’t handle pressure.
I don't know what further proof people need beyond 8 YEARS of not knowing when to throw a ball away. He panics and his brain locks down. Once you rattle him in a big game, he ain't coming back, folks.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Not even close
lol...yeah can they not see the trophies in the case.....wait for it..wait for it..Jerry held Romo back but built a fine team with Dak..come on man its the same merry go round someone just painted a diferent scheme and you prefer the other one because it made losing easier i guess...they have found every other way to screw a season up and decided to just not show up for this last one...The man fumbled a field goal snap..do you have a bigger blooper under pressure?.. this crasy gets worse every season..28 years..one suck is no worse than the other no matter how you like your suck to suck...

JBS

Reaction score
lol...yeah can they not see the trophies in the case.....wait for it..wait for it..Jerry held Romo back but built a fine team with Dak..come on man its the same merry go round someone just painted a diferent scheme and you prefer the other one because it made losing easier i guess...they have found every other way to screw a season up and decided to just not show up for this last one...The man fumbled a field goal snap..do you have a bigger blooper under pressure?.. this crasy gets worse every season..28 years..one suck is no worse than the other no matter how you like your suck to suck...
That’s fine. You found the worst fail and it belongs to romo. Romo has significantly more production in must score Td scenarios to win games at the end of games. Dak is abysmal at it. Romo was pretty good. It’s not comparable

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That’s fine. You found the worst fail and it belongs to romo. Romo has significantly more production in must score Td scenarios to win games at the end of games. Dak is abysmal at it. Romo was pretty good. It’s not comparable
no he doesnt thats the thing he has stats..Dak has stats neither have any production because we are still not sniffing an NFCCG...again suck is suck no matter how you like it to look....stats (look good) favor Dak at this point..whats that got us..BTW i think they are both good QB's they couldn't overcome Jerry..they are not and will not be alone in this problem...

Cmac

Reaction score
First.....like CeeDee and loved his performances this year. It is blatantly obvious that he is our #1 WR.

However, the troubling eyebrow raising moments in the GB game.

Early signs of "checking out" or not "fully in the game" in the 1st quarter.
If Dak isn't a leader, apparently CeeDee isn't, as well.
They were a tandem........hand-in-hand, duo.....How does that pan out without one or the other?
Who gets the credit for that? The numbers didn't surface without one or the other.

Then I see the "signature first down move" that CeeDee does, surface later, down 27-7, at the time.
I viewed that as a "me" moment. Just my take.

C'mon Man!!!.......we got some issues that need to be fixed, but by who? Soap Opera coming to the networks soon.