I blame CeeDee

Jarntt

Reaction score
So we have fans no blaming Micah and other fans blaming CeeDee. It's just hard to take this fan base seriously from a football knowledge perspective.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
CD did not meltdown ...... he saw Dak melting down and said something.

Anyone who thinks otherwise either has an agenda against WR's or is the actual one who is weak minded.

Exactly….

Dak did his deer in the headlights dance that he does.

Dak Prescott just can’t get in a shootout of any kind.

Good frontrunner and can run the base scheme but do not ask him to have to carry a team when things aren’t optimal.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
It really is.

Those 2 players are incredible but we put them down to build up Dak? Come on.
I agree they are amazing but they do deserve some criticism for not showing up. Dak was awful everyone knows that but I would have felt better about the future if those two would have shown up big.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Even if Dak played the best game of his career, they can't win if the defense is that bad.

Maybe Mahomes could, no other active QB can win with a no-show defense.

Dak's win rate is well over 90% when they rush for more yards than the opponent...

I'm not defending Dak. I'm hopeful that Trey Lance is awesome in the preseason to the point of replacing Dak as the starter.
Well, we'll never know will we? Dak had one "career" playoff game against the 8-9 Bucs last year.

Cmac

Reaction score
......but Cee Dee just won the dodgeball at the Pro Bowl. Shouldn't we back off?

Cmac

Reaction score
that was the dak lovers super bowl, don't ruin it for them.
.....but that would mean Cee Dee's, Big Mike's, and Micah's too. Don't take that accomplishment away from them. It's on their accomplishment records too. Such a disservice to exclude that from them. Such a disservice.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
.....but that would mean Cee Dee's, Big Mike's, and Micah's too. Don't take that accomplishment away from them. It's on their accomplishment records too. Such a disservice to exclude that from them. Such a disservice.
I was almost as good as when Rush finally lost. Guys on here were celebrating it like it was another super bowl. "dak would have scored 35 a game, the defense carried Rush" the losers on here could not be happy that the "Cowboys' were winning. they had to make it about how great the choker was. We now see the mighty dak chokescott has fallen.
He's bad for the team and the fans.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I have to admit I am concerned about CeeDee. I think he is a great player and when they can get him the ball good things happen. But offenses should be designed to spread the ball around. The defense cannot assume the ball is going to one guy all the time. This offense has always functioned best when Dak spreads the ball around. And, yes, it looks like when CeeDee complains Dak forces the ball in his direction.

It is curious how CeeDee has not spoken publicly about what has been said about Dak. Does he share his mom's opinions on Dak? I think Jerry will try to extend him this year. If CeeDee refuses an extension we will know where his head is at. Then we need to trade him and get some thing for him before he leaves via free agency after next year.
If CeeDee refused an extension that speaks volumes and you have a major problem and you better figure out what that problem is, or at the very least don’t be blinded.

So far it’s very telling that CeeDee hasn’t said anything. Now maybe JJ, SJ and MM already know how he’s feeling and no need to say anything publicly, but it is very curious

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Was a team effort for no-shows but CD’s body language completely sucked. I’ve always thought the guy was a 1B receiver but on this team he is forced to be a 1A. Yep, great stats, and a darn good player, but where else was Dak going with the ball and Dak and MM can’t be absolved of this as well.

I’m pretty sure our leading receiver sits to pee so they need to find a physical running mate to play opposite him. The best example of physicality coming from Lamb is when he snatched his phone from that chick on draft night.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Even if Dak played the best game of his career, they can't win if the defense is that bad.

Maybe Mahomes could, no other active QB can win with a no-show defense.

Dak's win rate is well over 90% when they rush for more yards than the opponent...

I'm not defending Dak. I'm hopeful that Trey Lance is awesome in the preseason to the point of replacing Dak as the starter.
Trey Lance is a bad joke.

Cmac

Reaction score
I was almost as good as when Rush finally lost. Guys on here were celebrating it like it was another super bowl. "dak would have scored 35 a game, the defense carried Rush" the losers on here could not be happy that the "Cowboys' were winning. they had to make it about how great the choker was. We now see the mighty dak chokescott has fallen.
He's bad for the team and the fans.
Might is well announce it now........drum roll.........Dak is the unanimous winner of 2024 Fall Guy......nominees during the year were Gallup, Pollard, Steele, and Clark, Sam Williams, Biadasz, and Kearse. (they will get certificates).

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Might is well announce it now........drum roll.........Dak is the unanimous winner of 2024 Fall Guy......nominees during the year were Gallup, Pollard, Steele, and Clark, Sam Williams, Biadasz, and Kearse. (they will get certificates).
Jerry loves you for the support of his average season quarterback, but playoff qb. He's just glad you approve of his choice.

Hey, at least dak won something. And remember that's one award he didn't have to get guys to carry him to get. shrug. good day

Cmac

Reaction score
Jerry loves you for the support of his average season quarterback, but playoff qb. He's just glad you approve of his choice.

Hey, at least dak won something. And remember that's one award he didn't have to get guys to carry him to get. shrug. good day
I'm fine.....I made no supporting statement for Dak in my post to you. Your penchant for jumping to a conclusion removes you from any services as a juror. He is the Fall Guy, have fun with it, as I. Not trying to convince you to like or excuse Dak. We got it Captain-Crash. Loosen up, you're tight at the very mention of Dak. Loosen up.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'm fine.....I made no supporting statement for Dak in my post to you. Your penchant for jumping to a conclusion removes you from any services as a juror. He is the Fall Guy, have fun with it, as I. Not trying to convince you to like or excuse Dak. We got it Captain-Crash. Loosen up, you're tight at the very mention of Dak. Loosen up.
I'm fine. I'm just enjoying the implosion. It couldn't happen to a better owner/gm.

Your history of support has been noted, it's in writing on here. It's a foreknown conclusion. :D

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
no he doesnt thats the thing he has stats..Dak has stats neither have any production because we are still not sniffing an NFCCG...again suck is suck no matter how you like it to look....stats (look good) favor Dak at this point..whats that got us..BTW i think they are both good QB's they couldn't overcome Jerry..they are not and will not be alone in this problem...
Cool story bro, you bought the media driven narrative. Someone in this board just last week posted the actual scenario in the false “choke” narrative. He’s one of the best to ever do it. They legit made up stats to discredit him, and you never hear about it now. Now in the end it didn’t equate into long term success and would still be considered a failure, but talent for talent, smarts for smarts, accuracy for accuracy, acumen for acumen, Tony Romo hands down would take Dak’s lunch money. And before the smooth brain turds come in talking about 2016, did Romo get a chance to compete for his job back? No he did not.