I blame Moore and McCarthy for Daks injury

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
that's twice in 2 years back to back DAK has been hurt running and it could cause the season. Last season with the shoulder ruined the game vs Philly and now this.
Forgot about that. I knew I seen him do it before.

RamziD

Reaction score
Get over it Nancies.

Dak is an excellent running QB, and that was just one of his weapons.

Unfortunately injuries happen in this aggressive game.

I wish him well. But it was noones “fault”.

Everyone here was begging Linehan to run Dak more and to call designed runs for him. Now the coaches are at fault for a freak injury. This site is so stupid sometimes.

jsb357

Reaction score
mahomes got hurt last year and jackson has a hurt knee right now

every player lines up knowing it could be his last play

lqmac1

Reaction score
Never was a fan of running with the qb for this reason. Didn’t like it last year with Garrett and Moore allowing it to be used and using it so much and the same this year. Qb sneaks for a yard or 2 r different. Dak doesn’t and wouldn’t know how to go down easy and this is the risk with it. It was a nice play call but you save that one for a big time moment in a playoff game not against a winless powerless giants team when u r moving the ball with zero problem. I blame the coaching for this injury.
Yeah blame a freak accident on the head coach and offensive coordinator for doing their job. Would you have the same reaction if he broke that off for a touchdown? This is an ignorant post!!

cowboyec

Reaction score
QBs run the risk on every play.
its not anybody's fault....just the risk of this game.
can happen on any play.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Never was a fan of running with the qb for this reason. Didn’t like it last year with Garrett and Moore allowing it to be used and using it so much and the same this year. Qb sneaks for a yard or 2 r different. Dak doesn’t and wouldn’t know how to go down easy and this is the risk with it. It was a nice play call but you save that one for a big time moment in a playoff game not against a winless powerless giants team when u r moving the ball with zero problem. I blame the coaching for this injury.
Yes. No coaches in the NFL utilize quarterbacks to make plays with their feet.

The statue of liberty is a great play. We need more play calls where the QB is a statue

waving monkey

Reaction score
just stop it

JBond

Reaction score
***?
That is all.

cowboyed

Reaction score
It’s just a part of the game. I don’t know how you blame anybody. Sure, we could not run him but that is a huge part of Dak’s arsenal.

or at least it used to be...

It was just a freak play

Exactly, was anyone worried about Dak running when he converted that "Philly" play into a touchdown as a receiver?

Swagger

Reaction score
Some of Prescott's most memorable plays have been running with the ball to score touchdowns or reach the first down marker.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dak has to learn to slide in the open field, fighting for extra yardage after contact is what caused the injury.

And for those saying the tackle was a horse collar, it wasn't. Logan Ryan had his hand on Dak's back and they both were falling sideways with Dak stiff arming him and it was just a fluke injury.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
ah, pencil leg stats prescott are through. he better get out while he can still limp.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I am fine with the playcall. And the tackle wasn’t dirty. Just slide and give up the extra 2 yards you would have gained dragging a defender after contact.

Tough play all around. Feel bad for Dak. Blessings on your recovery and rehab #4

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Just bad luck. Qb had to run sometimes and needs that ability in today's NFL. Otherwise, we would have a Bernie Kosar

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Dak has to learn to slide in the open field, fighting for extra yardage after contact is what caused the injury.

And for those saying the tackle was a horse collar, it wasn't. Logan Ryan had his hand on Dak's back and they both were falling sideways with Dak stiff arming him and it was just a fluke injury.
That's the key, protect yourself. A QB who can run is a great weapon.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
ah, pencil leg stats prescott are through. he better get out while he can still limp.

Lol and you were wanting me to read the rules because I called you a name?

I see your sensitivity and thin skin on display vis-a-vis our last interaction is only rivaled by your lack of couth or knowledge about football!

You got a trifecta of amazing lack of quality attributes going there champ!

If only there was a league for professional d-bags, you’d be set!!

Countdown to post response whining about name calling...