I Cannot See The Game On My Television

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
My TV box has malfunctioned and the cable company can't come until tomorrow. There is no Cowboys bar in Naples--nearest real Cowboys bar is two hours away in Sarasota. Looks like I go to one of the two Eagles bars here. I need Dak and Co. to put a whooping on the Fecals today, as I want to see bird tears at the South Street Grill tonight!!

I did predict a 17-point victory. I need that to come true.

coult44

Reaction score
My TV box has malfunctioned and the cable company can't come until tomorrow. There is no Cowboys bar in Naples--nearest real Cowboys bar is two hours away in Sarasota. Looks like I go to one of the two Eagles bars here. I need Dak and Co. to put a whooping on the Fecals today, as I want to see bird tears at the South Street Grill tonight!!

“Cable company”??? Why are you using one of those?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get an ota antenna for your house. $30 and you can watch at home on NBC.

If you have Internet get the NFL app on your TV or phone is another option to stay away from Philly scum
Antennas CAN be tricky. Most work with good selection, "installation", and strong local services. The best most reliable are roof or attic mounted.

Flamma

Reaction score
For those without NBC, I'm pretty sure the Peacock app works on phones. Same with the computer.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some good ideas. Personally I'd hit that bar decked out in Cowboys gear to crank up the crowd's misery a little.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“Cable company”??? Why are you using one of those?
We did a 3-4 years ago. BEST thing ever!
960x0.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

You probably have NBC which means you can get the NBC App, log in with your cable provider, watch Dallas win

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah not sure if your cable box is also who you have your internet with but if you're internet is working fine seems like it will be cheaper to just download the Peacock app and stream it from your TV or phone or internet. Or as someone suggested....just by an antenna. Antennas are how I watch Sunday Night games honestly. Prefer it over streaming if its the Cowboys.

quickccc

Reaction score
Get an ota antenna for your house. $30 and you can watch at home on NBC.

If you have Internet get the NFL app on your TV or phone is another option to stay away from Philly scum

yeh that appears to be the most immediate, and best bet for now with an outside antenna to place
near a reception window or hang outside the window.

One can get the local channels affiliated with Fox, NBC, CBS, ABC

And stores like Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, etc. may sell such outdoor antenna tools.
if needed in an immediate pinch. They come cheaper online such as Ebay and Amazon.

Not a bad idea to buy one in store or online, and always have it handy, in case internet goes nuts for whatever reason.

ef4a108db2d2c4a28ed4ab2bebff1a42.jpg

Silverz1972

Reaction score
However if the problem with the actual cable service itself. I.e no internet, then ota antenna may be the way ti go.