I Cannot See The Game On My Television

Mark

Reaction score
go to your computer----https://streameast.buffstream.io...watch it for free on computer
Then, get a long HDMI cable and set up your big-screen TV as a second computer display.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
yeh with those outdoor antennas we flat depend upon getting that reception signal , if its' something is blocking
it or there's no opening pathway then it's uselss.. also if its real bad storm outside it can be really choppy.

but what would you do if there is an internet outage in your area during a game ?
if you can get a solid reception signal those antenna signals can be a good backup just in case. jmho.
Hotspot for temp internet outage?

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
My TV box has malfunctioned and the cable company can't come until tomorrow. There is no Cowboys bar in Naples--nearest real Cowboys bar is two hours away in Sarasota. Looks like I go to one of the two Eagles bars here. I need Dak and Co. to put a whooping on the Fecals today, as I want to see bird tears at the South Street Grill tonight!!

I did predict a 17-point victory. I need that to come true.
Your cable company doesn’t have an app you can stream from?

quickccc

Reaction score
Hotspot for temp internet outage?
i would think to have a hotspot device and subscribe to a mobile internet plan.
I need to look into that with my own carrier provider.

And our carriers may or may not support mobile hotspots.

I've never had to resort to that, because my internet would eventually come back no later
than a couple of hours or less at the worst.

But it's great to have other options.