I can't hug my dad

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My only recommendation would be if you're going to hug your dad for the first time, I wouldn't do it not wearing pants. Could make things a little awkward
I don't want to hurt your feelings but if we met I am sure I'd want to give you a hug, and several others here, but you would have to put on pants. Just for the hug, you can go back to sans a pants right after. In fact, I'd ask the crew to de-pant you and really give you a thrill.

jnday

Reaction score
I was raised to be tough and not show emotion. My dad is 85....he's 6'3" and 220lbs. I have seen him every day since March and he is the main reason I retired from coaching. I love him more than anything, but I cannot bring myself to tell him that or even hug him. Is that weird?
That is very understandable. Take the time to tell him how you feel and give him a big hug. At his age, it will mean the world to him. Don’t wake up one day and realize that it is too late. My father has dementia and I make it a point to hug him and tell him how much I care about him everyday. Some days he don’t understand, but in the days when he does understand, it is worth more to me than anything in the world. Don’t wait until it.’s too late. I promise that you and your dad will dmfeel closer than you ever had.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was raised to be tough and not show emotion. My dad is 85....he's 6'3" and 220lbs. I have seen him every day since March and he is the main reason I retired from coaching. I love him more than anything, but I cannot bring myself to tell him that or even hug him. Is that weird?

ranching-----your dad grew up in much different era....and probably you did too to a degree

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't want to hurt your feelings but if we met I am sure I'd want to give you a hug, and several others here, but you would have to put on pants. Just for the hug, you can go back to sans a pants right after. In fact, I'd ask the crew to de-pant you and really give you a thrill.

Couch---no wonder your cat is spread for a center fold shot?