I Can't Take It Anymore

blueblood70

Reaction score
lololol. So you think the front office is good? So who’s at fault for this team being one of the least successful over 20+ years? Cmon mr great fan, you should know this.
they are better then the collection of idiots in here, yes indeed they are..

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I don't agree friend, a fan is a fan at any level. I left the sidelines and personally through a fan out that was cussing one of my players. I support my teams
Well yeh anyone yelling at a high school kid should be thrown out. Me yelling at anthony brown cuz hes getting cooked is different. 2 totally different enviroments.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is the entitled cry babies of the new generation.
but dont you know they play madden Fantasy leagues, bet the Iines in Vegas, and have football pools going at the office ..oh and they scored 4 tds in HS makes them experts..lmao:lmao:

al bundy taught them well..

Big_D

Reaction score
Isn’t this a fan forum to discuss all things Cowboys? The pros and the cons? The major issue is there are no shortage of cons. All brought on by the owner himself! If Jerry was able to show some common sense, fans wouldn’t be so irate. And for the record I like the current direction of the team but it’s been a long time coming!

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
This is the entitled cry babies of the new generation.
your generation has seen either 3 or 5, so you've had it lucky. Don't you dare call me entitled. I have seen a grand total of ZERO.

If anything, the old timers that have either seen 3 or all 5 are "entitled" for expecting another one. All I want to see is ONE. Just like what the Eagles had in 17-18. Even if it all blows up the next year. Just ONE Super Bowl memory.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well yeh anyone yelling at a high school kid should be thrown out. Me yelling at anthony brown cuz hes getting cooked is different. 2 totally different enviroments.
Not in my eyes......I've been around the sport for a long time.....I just can stand haters....

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
There's a fair number of posters here who know a little about football and the business of football. Unfortunately, they're in the minority.

All the folks who think the front office is poor have no idea what they're talking about. Doesn't pay to argue with them, as they aren't smart enough to understand even the slightest nuance of the discussion.

All the folks who think they can evaluate talent better than the professionals who do it for a living have lost their minds. I'm not talking about the blabbering heads on television who's job it is to get ratings, but the player personnel departments of the multi-billion dollar organizations they represent. Example: The 'We don't know how to draft!' crowd have zero idea how hard it is to evaluate college talent. See: Goff, Wentz, Bradford, PRESCOTT, et al.

It's incredible how few people understand that professional football is nothing more than an entertainment business. For most franchises, winning and business success go hand in hand. When the Jags win, they sell out. When they lose, nobody shows up. That's been the story of every Los Angeles franchise as well and the reason L.A. had no team for many years. Not so the Dallas Cowboys. They do 'entertainment' better than any pro sports team in the world. That's pure genius at work.

If winning Super Bowls is the make or break cause of your football happiness, pick the favorites to do so every year and cheer for them. The Chiefs and the Bucs will welcome you into their folds. I watched for a decade as posters here called for Garrett's head. If it really bothered them that much, they should've moved on. Now I read angry posts about MM (not a fan myself, but it's who we have). If he bothers you so much, move on. You won't be missed.

If you're under 30 (and that's being generous), you don't know how much you don't know. Best to not open your mouth. At least your ignorance will remain a secret if you keep quiet.

Me? I'll cheer on the Cowboys through thick and thin, just as I've done for half a century. My team didn't get waxed 38-3 last week and my stud QB didn't fumble the game away Monday night. No, my QB didn't whip a 50 yard pass across his body that should've been Intercepted but instead won the game, but that's football.

I can live with that.

Posted before many times, but this should be mandatory watching:

Agree with allot of what you say, but it is what fans do. Share opinions wether others like them or not and irregardless of wether they are wrong or right as the majority of that is relative. It is why we come back.
What is real bothersome is why an opinion on the internet bugs another person so much. Like who cares.... You ignore it and find something you are more interested in

jwitten82

Reaction score
I don't agree friend, a fan is a fan at any level. I left the sidelines and personally threw a fan out that was cussing one of my players. I support my teams
I would've dared you to throw me out

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
your generation has seen either 3 or 5, so you've had it lucky. Don't you dare call me entitled. I have seen a grand total of ZERO.

If anything, the old timers that have either seen 3 or all 5 are "entitled" for expecting another one. All I want to see is ONE. Just like what the Eagles had in 17-18. Even if it all blows up the next year. Just ONE Super Bowl memory.
The point is you think you’re entitled to it. The only thing you’re entitled to is death and taxes.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
I'm 29 and still doing that
Well good for you... I wish I had a wife. But I'd take a Super Bowl over a wife, house and family... seriously. just ONE please. I have suffered so much, so many near misses like 2014 & 2016. Even the Kyle Orton pick stung me.