I Can't Take It Anymore

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
As of right now there is not much to be positive about after game 1. Its not being negative, its being realistic in a competitive landscape.

And it took less than two minutes to prove my point.

I dare you to list five things about this team - meaning football things - that are positive.

Man up and show me you are more than a troll.

jwitten82

Reaction score
These hands? :lmao:
22-FEB2-D1-0-A3-C-4-CF3-B938-26-DDEB4407-BF.gif
Wow, you making fun of an mentally challenged/disabled person

blueblood70

Reaction score
His point was that he thinks he is "right" and because everyone is "negative" (which they aren't) that the board and the people here suck. He's certainly not right, he's just trying to take his ball and go home like a spoiled Homer kid....
most are :eek:

he is right but he meant that many fans in here believe they know more then our collective coaching staff and FO..period some believe they are great gams because they can guess at draft boards..so phreaking mornic and that was his point..

RS12

Reaction score
All the folks who think the front office is poor have no idea what they're talking about.
So all it takes is three playoff wins in 25 years to be considered a good front office? Got it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You just don't understand how good this front office has been the last 26 years!!

Verdict

Reaction score
If you draft offensive lineman in the early rounds there is an 80% of success, IMO. But if you look at when Dallas have not drafted offensive lineman they really haven't done a great job. So yes, there are posters on here that would have done better then Dallas's front office.
Tony Mandarich (cough)

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
And it took less than two minutes to prove my point.

I dare you to list five things about this team - meaning football things - that are positive.

Man up and show me you are more than a troll.
Dak looks great. Wrs look really good. Young promising lbing core. Young promising corners. I like the color blue.