I Deleted 5 People From My Friends List After They Said How Bout Them Cowboys

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
:HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS? Really? You take the win and move on to Turkey Day. And that is why all other fans in the NFL make fun of us because of certain fools who say stupid stuff after a win over the worst team in the NFL. You say HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS after beating the Eagles...................IN JANUARY not DECEMBER

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
:HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS? Really? You take the win and move on to Turkey Day. And that is why all other fans in the NFL make fun of us because of certain fools who say stupid stuff after a win over the worst team in the NFL. You say HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS after beating the Eagles...................IN JANUARY not DECEMBER
You seem to be a bit sensitive about others enjoying a victory their way.

J817

Reaction score
If I accidentally friended you, I would ask that you delete me as well. Thanks

rambo2

Reaction score
It's dem.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I say "HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS" at least once a day.. even in the off season.
Yes, but how do you say it? Depending on inflection, it can mean several things, from disgust to elation.

Kwyn

Reaction score
If you deleted “friends” because they were hyped about a win, I’d have to ask what your criteria is for “friends” that they are so easily discarded.

elcowboi

Reaction score
Bless your heart.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif