I Deleted 5 People From My Friends List After They Said How Bout Them Cowboys

Eddie

Reaction score
:HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS? Really? You take the win and move on to Turkey Day. And that is why all other fans in the NFL make fun of us because of certain fools who say stupid stuff after a win over the worst team in the NFL. You say HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS after beating the Eagles...................IN JANUARY not DECEMBER
Really? I'm sure they're really sorry now ...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
:HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS? Really? You take the win and move on to Turkey Day. And that is why all other fans in the NFL make fun of us because of certain fools who say stupid stuff after a win over the worst team in the NFL. You say HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS after beating the Eagles...................IN JANUARY not DECEMBER
Better to celebrate the win we had, rather than the win that has a pretty good chance of not happening later.

Not saying the Cowboys will lose in December or January, but how many times since 1996 have we seen this same type of season? Heck, we went 13-3 at least a couple of times and never even won the first game of the playoffs, at home no less.

History is unchangeable and tends to repeat itself.

As usual the last 10-12 years, I'll watch and take what happens...

kskboys

Reaction score
I actually didn't realize people had online friends lists. I guess I've just never paid attention to such stuff.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Do you have any friends on here that constantly repeat the phrase "we like our guys" in a lame attempt at humor? Or "championship" after we sign a depth player? Those guys should definitely be on the chopping block.
Since I know you are a fan of mine I'll be sure to keep it up just for you, big guy.

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not only do I question why you did that, but also why you felt the need to post a thread informing us why you did that

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not happy with the Cowboys winning huh.