I Deleted 5 People From My Friends List After They Said How Bout Them Cowboys

Hardline

Reaction score
I admit "How bout them Cowboys" is cringe and embarrassing, almost as bad as" We dem boyz".I still wouldn't unfriend anyone.
Do you block forum members when they say it?

DZSierra

Reaction score
:HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS? Really? You take the win and move on to Turkey Day. And that is why all other fans in the NFL make fun of us because of certain fools who say stupid stuff after a win over the worst team in the NFL. You say HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS after beating the Eagles...................IN JANUARY not DECEMBER
I'm old.

Are we talking about a friends list on this forum? If so I don't know how to find that info.

Are we talking about a friends list on facebook? Man, if I delete 5 friends from facebook, that would be over half of all my friends on facebook.

The term "friend" really has taken a nose dive IMO with social media.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
:HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS? Really? You take the win and move on to Turkey Day. And that is why all other fans in the NFL make fun of us because of certain fools who say stupid stuff after a win over the worst team in the NFL. You say HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS after beating the Eagles...................IN JANUARY not DECEMBER
All the other fans make fun of us, while we make fun of you for being such a baby about....

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!???

John813

Reaction score
I'm old.

Are we talking about a friends list on this forum? If so I don't know how to find that info.

Are we talking about a friends list on facebook? Man, if I delete 5 friends from facebook, that would be over half of all my friends on facebook.

The term "friend" really has taken a nose dive IMO with social media.

Nah he deleted them from life.
He's a wanted cereal killer

WTtoolman

Reaction score
Do you have any friends on here that constantly repeat the phrase "we like our guys" in a lame attempt at humor? Or "championship" after we sign a depth player? Those guys should definitely be on the chopping block.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Aren't you the poster who yesterday, December 3, 2023 in the GameDay Thread, was admitting to being an Eagles fan?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If you hate HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS, then you'll really hate my fursuit. I have had the audacity to put blue stars on the head and shoulders of it.