I didn't know DLaw and his contract were this bad

fivetwos

Reaction score
I can’t give Lawrence a hard time when he has literally played next to trash at defensive tackle.

He is a very good defensive end. He has no help inside of him.
He is an excellent player, just not a sack accumulator and is paid like one.

I expect Gregory to have a great statistical season, and a lot of that will be due to Lawrence.

Like Elliott, Jerry caved when he threatened holdout because each time...THAT was THE year and we had to keep the unacheiving out of tune band together at any cost.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dlaws value goes far beyond a sack stats number....when you are the best player on a terrible defense it's very easy for the other team to plan exactly for you...as the defense improves so will his stats and how his Contract looks
o_O
His numbers have dropped immensely after his big signing as well. Lawrence & his "Hotboyz" antics was/is a total embarrassment to The Dallas Cowboys organization & fans.

Childish is putting it mildy.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Then why did he insist on being paid like the lead dog?
*Insist? Hell , he took the viewed term of that "word" into the theatrical realm of "hostage negotiations" by means of back scheduling his badly needed shoulder surgery , as a means of bargaining power, and from any angle I look at it from? It always circles back& lands at "IDIOTICALLY HILARIOUS" :lmao2:
*When the "Downfall of America" , by history itself is written? ,,,Yeah, #90 vs. Dallas Cowboys easily makes it into the top 100 placement rankings
o_O:lmao:o_O

blueblood70

Reaction score
bunch of immature whiney fanbase whining about one mans money be given to another. It no of ya dang business, period..

watch football discus football, a mans money is really ridiculous to worry about..

he take your lunch money or something Nancys?

this has to stop Jerry isnt the only owner that paid for a handful of has what he felt is his key players and for sure not the worst contracts ever given out around sports,,

it happens get over it no amount of princess like whining is going to change it..

in most fans eyes they are ALL overpaid for playing game..chat happens and you move on..they are here to entertain us and thats it..

if you arent entertained and this is not the team for you, MOVE ON , PUULLEASE move ON!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
https://www.phillyvoice.com/10-wors...on-wentz-dak-prescott-ezekiel-elliott-058882/

We all know how Dak and Zeke duped Jerry.

But, my goodness, I didnt know the extent of this epic failure of a contract negotiation re DeMarcus Lawrence. (See No. 3)

And ... 50 other players have more sacks than DLaw??? Can that be right?
I feel faint!
article-1276822-098302C0000005DC-666_468x414.jpg

DLaw was a bad draft pick. Way overpaid.

The guy had essentially 8 good games for us. That it.

Never liked the competence of the player and with his Hot Boyz business plan i started to dislike him as a person too.

I hope he will be gone soon. But seriously i have no hope just because he fits JJs and SJs character.

Jipper

Reaction score
o_O
His numbers have dropped immensely after his big signing as well. Lawrence & his "Hotboyz" antics was/is a total embarrassment to The Dallas Cowboys organization & fans.

Childish is putting it mildy.

childish yes

Name one player better on defense....current player bc Byron was the best

My point is he’s still our best player by a good bit

ondaedg

Reaction score

kskboys

Reaction score
bunch of immature whiney fanbase whining about one mans money be given to another. It no of ya dang business, period..

watch football discus football, a mans money is really ridiculous to worry about..

this has to stop Jerry isnt the only owner that paid for a handful of has what he felt is his key players and for sure not the worst contracts ever given out around sports,,

it happens get over it no amount of princess like whining is going to change it..

in most fans eyes they are ALL overpaid for playing game..chat happens and you move on..they are here to entertain us and thats it..

if you arent entertained and this is not the team for you, MOVE ON , PUULLEASE move ON!
You don't understand how player salaries affect a team? Really? Wow, do you like live in another country, perhaps?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dallas has won the Super Bowl of bad contracts.

Dak is going to be the worst of them all.. Completely ripped off all around on these deals.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Is Egads the same as Crikey?

I like the word Crikey.
*I don't particularly care for that word myself, personally, and here is my reasoning fer' why: "it's annoying as the sound of breaking window glass ,when blurted out with a down under vocal inflection"o_O

fivetwos

Reaction score
*I don't particularly care for that word myself, personally, and here is my reasoning fer' why: "it's annoying as the sound of breaking window glass ,when blurted out with a down under vocal inflection"o_O
I don't really know what it means TBH....ha

blueblood70

Reaction score
You don't understand how player salaries affect a team? Really? Wow, do you like live in another country, perhaps?

does not effect the fans . period end of story and the team officials obviously have more of handle on the cap and team issues, not the fans..we watch football and debate games etc ..

$$$ has absolutely nothing to do with fans. Period..

so crying like bunch of karens her on forum about a 3 yr old deal is accomplishing what??

next

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I don't really know what it means TBH....ha
*Hahaha:lmao2:
*Pretty sure it's some form of slang word , roughly translated from : Rowdy avatars blows walrus,,, er,,,yeah,I'm almost certain that's where it's origins basically stem from*:lmao:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the future, let's have a rule. Any player who is willing to withhold surgery in the offseason and play the new season with one arm as a negotiating tool for a new contract is immediately disqualified for that contract or any contract from the team ever again.

One of the biggest scumbag moves I've seen in sports. Top 5 most hated Cowboy of all time.

Melonfeud

Reaction score

*Obviously, you've gotten key worded/ Triggered thru the insidiously sly& covert actions of a deftly planted MK-ULTRA handler operative* ,,,eat a peach, bro, it'll be more better in a moment:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

fredp22

Reaction score
Dlaws value goes far beyond a sack stats number....when you are the best player on a terrible defense it's very easy for the other team to plan exactly for you...as the defense improves so will his stats and how his Contract looks

really?
if he was a free agent right now looking for 24 million a year (lets leave out the restructure which actually makes it 3 million a year higher) would you sign him?