I disagree with most of you about the offensive line

Venger

Reaction score
Pessimist_cowboy;4917514 said:
About one thing : the offensive line . I don't see huge needs here like most of you do.

Jerry, is that you?

newlander

Reaction score
fifaguy;4918033 said:
Sorry, I completely disagree. Our running game has become non-existent and Romo is scrambling for his life a good part of the time.

............IN THE LEAGUE IN RUSHING non-existent...yeah they suck in a big way. My gosh, they turn in a few games where Romo isn't flat on his back and now all is well? Another FAILURE of a thread.:rolleyes:

mmillman

Reaction score
you must be watching a different offensive line. the offensive line is terrible. Romo bails them out a lot and I am surprised Romo remained healthy this season. Dallas has two or three line spots that need upgrading. Center, Right guard and right tackle. Even Smith was only average. I believe he will become a pro bowler but this season he was average. Watt, as was discussed in the Cowboy war room, would have been the better choice.

Reaction score
newlander;4918283 said:
............IN THE LEAGUE IN RUSHING non-existent...yeah they suck in a big way. My gosh, they turn in a few games where Romo isn't flat on his back and now all is well? Another FAILURE of a thread.:rolleyes:

The bar is so low now that occasional wins over the other mutts in the league is something to cheer about.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
If you think Cook is the future center then I don't know what else to say.