I don’t know all the answers

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I think part of the problem is when you aren’t treating Amari as a first-option the way a #1 WR is normally treated, you are by default missing opportunities because you aren’t even looking for him as the film demonstrates.

LOOKING FOR THE SHORT THROWS TO SLOW ZEKE, AND SHULTZ!!!

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Out of 834 plays cooper played in this year, these 4 plays is the best this guy could do?

Really?

Nothing in this video shows that Amari is a game breaking, 22 million dollar wr. We are really nitpicking cooper not being covered and dak getting it to him a little late and the defender makes a great play on the ball? Lol

Yes...Amari was open for a TD but so was Ceedee....Ceedee dropped it. DAK'S FAULT!!!!!

DAK sucks...threw for almost 400 at NE but he decided to go to his first read instead of hope and pray that Coop would actually beat one of the best coverage corners in the league while being blitzed
You guys really cracked the case here let me tell ya.
That’s what’s hilarious. These handful of plays. Really. Getting rid of the dude is the right thing. He ain’t and never has been worth the contract. Regardless of the cult following he’s found with the some of the fan base.

Reactions: Ken

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
"No idea what he's seeing or where to look"- Mountaineer Cowboy

#1 offense in the league and Cowboys season TD record.

Imagine what he would do if he had a clue!

:facepalm:
If we had a better QB the offense would've been even better and there would have been more TDs.

And maybe a nice playoff run too.

I mean, seriously, imagine what a real QB would look like in this offense if it's making a bum like Dak's numbers look good.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
If we had a better QB the offense would've been even better and there would have been more TDs.

I mean, seriously, imagine what a real QB would look like in this offense if it's making a bum like Dak's numbers look good.
Imagine what he’d look like without a fat, poorly conditioned WR, that gave a damn. You’re making 20 million dollars a year and 30 players had more receiving yards than you. That’s embarrassing. That outright stealing.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Imagine what he’d look like without a fat, poorly conditioned WR, that gave a damn. You’re making 20 million dollars a year and 30 players had more receiving yards than you. That’s embarrassing. That outright stealing.
You and a few others must have forgotten what Dak looked like before that Cooper trade.

Cooper changed the entire trajectory of this team in 2018 and saved Dak's career.

Now he's about to be gone and ya'll will be wonder what went wrong after another failed season.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
…but I think is see a big part of the problem.

WATCH

everybody knows the problems, there is 1,893, 456 posts and 18,438 thread. so this rehashes nothing that hasn't been talked about 189,473 times. what is the solution? if you don't have any, this is the best possible solution. lets hear ideas.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Going to be fun listening to the excuses next year on this forum when Cooper is putting up big numbers with a quarterback that utilizes his ability to get open and how many times Dak didn't take advantage of Coopers ability....remember what some of us have been telling you, Dak and his inability to read defenses is the problem....I'd keep Cooper over Gallup but as usual the Cowboys are 25 million over the cap because of bad deals to guys they shouldn't have signed, J Smith, Zeke, Dak etc.....report Dlaw refused a pay cut so he'll be out the door next.... ala D.Ware
there shouldn't be any excuses, its that we lack in many areas including QB. we are stuck for the next 3 years.

Ken

Reaction score

If i knew nothing about football and just had the Dak haters to rely on to try and understand Dak as a qb....

I would think he was Sam Darnold.

You guys really have to back off on the overly ridiculous slams on one of the best qbs this franchise has ever had.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
everybody knows the problems, there is 1,893, 456 posts and 18,438 thread. so this rehashes nothing that hasn't been talked about 189,473 times. what is the solution? if you don't have any, this is the best possible solution. lets hear ideas.
That is the problem, no solution once certain moves were made.

The fault is not in the WR, he’s running his routes and getting open.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
That is the problem, no solution once certain moves were made.

The fault is not in the WR, he’s running his routes and getting open.
I know the dak haters want to single handedly blame 100% of everything on Dak, but I think we have many problems. that's reality of it. Dak bears the brunt of most of it, but we have zeke issues, owner issues, coaching issues, OC issues, OL issues, defensive issues.

what is disappointing, is when we first went down this path after last year, it was a multi year process IMHO. we weren't going to be ready in one year. we made a great leap. we discovered some good things, and some bad things. now, we lose cooper, lawrence, schultz is FA, Gregory is FA and those are 4 key players on the team. on top of that 22M over the cap. in the meantime, the eagles went 9-7, playoff team and have 3 first round picks and heck of a lot more cap room than we do. this is not just on Dak, the Owner/GM and his son screwed this up royally. they create chaos when calm and good thinking is needed, its like they can't help themselves.

but I am sure people will say, but it was jerry that missed Open WRs........somebody is going to say it.

I am done with Dak too. but how much more Dak-bashing is needed? how many more ways we want to prove he is not good. geez people.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If i knew nothing about football and just had the Dak haters to rely on to try and understand Dak as a qb....

I would think he was Sam Darnold.

You guys really have to back off on the overly ridiculous slams on one of the best qbs this franchise has ever had.
Thinking he is Sam Darnold is based much more in reality than the fantasy land you currently live in where you think he's in the same tier as the Mahomes and Allen types.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
You and a few others must have forgotten what Dak looked like before that Cooper trade.

Cooper changed the entire trajectory of this team in 2018 and saved Dak's career.

Now he's about to be gone and ya'll will be wonder what went wrong after another failed season.
Dude you’re delusional. What was Cooper doing for the Raiders before they traded him ? His career was already heading south. So who saved who ?

Sydla

Reaction score
More than .59 % of the plays he played in.

Let's say he makes all 4 of these plays....still not worth 22 million.

The QB might not be worth $34 million.

This video shows the flaws in Dak's game. You lamented for years that they had to give Dak all these weapons. Now you seem to be criticizing the weapons they got for Dak. You've blamed the OL too. You've blamed the OC. Is there anything that would get you to be critical of Dak?

I don't think you can even be balanced on Dak anymore.