I don’t know all the answers

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Insulting people is your way I see. If someone disagrees with you they are stupid or drunk?
I don't know who think you are or why you're on here to discuss the Cowboys if you don't respect others opinions.

I'm not impressed in what you consider acting like an adult and your way out of line calling anyone childish. You sound full of anger, the mods should shut you down.

Keep it up.
oh, get over yourself. you acted like a little petulent child and I called you out on it and now you are moaning and groaning like my kids do when I discipline them.

like I said, 12 years old.

yeah, tell the mods to shut me down, and that's what makes you a hypocrite...go ahead, email the mods to shut me down so you can continue your behaviour....

grow up...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
That's your opinion, it's not a fact. You have a right to your opinion but that's about it.
I never said it was a fact. its my opinion. seems like you are obsessed with my opinions.

your opinion is probably he is the best WR in the league. you are entitled to your opinion.

ghst187

Reaction score
Looks like a Dak problem and not an Amari problem but paying Dak 40m is okay…

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh, get over yourself. you acted like a little petulent child and I called you out on it and now you are moaning and groaning like my kids do when I discipline them.

like I said, 12 years old.

yeah, tell the mods to shut me down, and that's what makes you a hypocrite...go ahead, email the mods to shut me down so you can continue your behaviour....

grow up...
You telling people to "get over yourself". And "grow up"

Hilarious! You should take your own advice! But...we rarely do that. Even when *****ing at other people about it.

The mirror....is a very difficult place to look. Try it....try it with grace and humbleness. Try it as you demand others to do,.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS.
It's a sign of the times. People don't even know what a "personal attack" is.

Other times...people need a slap in the face. Out of LOVE of course!

Of the woes of moderating a forum .....what to let stand and what to cancel. Hang in there.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Cooper can walk too. I literally said that in the last part of my post.

Whatever makes Dak look like Dak so we're not suckered into another contract when this one is up I'm all for it.
Going to be a long wait for you, bub. It’s only going into year two of his deal which is looking more likely to be restructured, tacking on a couple more. Haha suck…iiiiiiiitttttttttttttt

Gaede

Reaction score
It doesn't look good. But let's also not pretend this is some conclusive gotcha moment. I'm sure you could do this same thing for every QB in the league.

That said, it was perplexing why Dak stopped looking to his WRs later in the season.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
It doesn't look good. But let's also not pretend this is some conclusive gotcha moment. I'm sure you could do this same thing for every QB in the league.

That said, it was perplexing why Dak stopped looking to his WRs later in the season.
With other qb’s you could usually point to SOMEthing they’re great at. If you’re gonna miss reads you better be accurate or scramble or have a killer deep ball.

with dak he basically just looks the part.
I honestly really even don’t like his leadership but I know others do. His team is sloppy. I never see him raising anyone’s game. He has some bizarre quotes and moments. Basically I think he’s a total fraud

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Going to be fun listening to the excuses next year on this forum when Cooper is putting up big numbers with a quarterback that utilizes his ability to get open and how many times Dak didn't take advantage of Coopers ability....remember what some of us have been telling you, Dak and his inability to read defenses is the problem....I'd keep Cooper over Gallup but as usual the Cowboys are 25 million over the cap because of bad deals to guys they shouldn't have signed, J Smith, Zeke, Dak etc.....report Dlaw refused a pay cut so he'll be out the door next.... ala D.Ware

Not a Defense of Dak, but Amari put up big numbers his first year here too. The rumor mill from the Star is they basically are accusing him of not putting it all on the line, and he only plays lights out when he has a chip on his shoulder, so let’s wait for year two. Donovan McNabb had a lot of the same criticism that Dak has, and as soon as he had a true #1 in TO, he lit it up. Great receivers, true number ones, will get there no matter what. I can think of many teams in NFL history with bad records, average quarterbacks, and a great receiver still put up the numbers. Again…. not a defense of Dak, But I don’t see Coop leaving us and suddenly having a Hall of Fame career.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I was actually shocked when i saw it and then came here that it wasn't posted yet.

Then I came back 5 minutes later and viola...one of the leading haters had it posted.

No one would ever guess that you think Dak is the one at fault though...don't worry.

Awww, you don’t even believe that.

You’re just hurt and lashing out Kenneth.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You telling people to "get over yourself". And "grow up"

Hilarious! You should take your own advice! But...we rarely do that. Even when *****ing at other people about it.

The mirror....is a very difficult place to look. Try it....try it with grace and humbleness. Try it as you demand others to do,.
oh grow up. take the advice you are giving me. look in the mirror. :rolleyes:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw it too...and rolled my eyes. I didn't feel the need to run onto the board and post it with inuendos to try and mask my hate.
So because someone doesn't see it exactly as you do....it's "hate".

What's probably just as bad as hate is intolerance. With a heavy dose of arrogance to boot.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yup....total arrogance because I don't hyperventilate over 5 plays.
No...arrogance because you don;t respect other people's opinions. Your opinion is oh-so-much more factual....anyone who disagrees with you must surely be filled with deranged "hate".

It's okay to disagree....see things differently. But insulting people because of it...is arrogance.

I'm not even sure why you are discontent with the OP. It contained some examples not the entire body. WAY more than SOME people do. AND....Wasn't it you that said you could find many more reasons? SO what's the big deal...if you KNOW there are more?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You did say what you said.

You accused me of wanting Dak to play bad because I said I wanted Dak to play like Dak. You are saying playing like Dak = playing bad.

You accidentally just told on yourself for everyone to see and now it's too late to go back and delete.
Like I said I said what I said. I’m not these other posters I don’t fall for your childish antics. I been known you were a Eagles fan I been calling you out on that since last year.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Like I said I said what I said. I’m not these other posters I don’t fall for your childish antics. I been known you were a Eagles fan I been calling you out on that since last year.
It's not antics.

You literally said Dak playing like Dak to you means Dak is playing bad.

I didn't bait you or anything. You volunteered that information freely. Your buds are probably really disappointed in you, but I respect the honestly even if it was a Freudian slip.