I don’t know all the answers

Brooksey

Reaction score
The OP posted a video showing Dak Prescott missing wide open Amari Cooper many times.
Amari Cooper's lack of stats mostly come from not being targeted more, like 3-4 times per game.

If we targeted cooper 150 -175 times, Amari is Top 10 and he's untouchable.

Some is on Kellen Moore, most is on Dak Imo

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You are so full of it. You sit here and take aim at every player except Cooper. As it relates to his contract he played like a bum. He’s the fraud. And to add to that the dude doesn’t even have the integrity to show up in shape and not overweight. This team’s success isn’t tied to an overpaid and overrated WR.
Cooper can walk too. I literally said that in the last part of my post.

Whatever makes Dak look like Dak so we're not suckered into another contract when this one is up I'm all for it.

Ken

Reaction score
Well, get it straight you emotional wreck.

You started off with four, then “literally five,” and it’s pretty clear you’re talking out your arse.

“6 pLayz outta 60O!”

Yeah, once again that’s you treating it as if it was an exhaustive list.
Well, i had to go back and rewatch it again and it is 5 plays.

Whether it is 4, 5, or 6 the point remains the same, it is indicative of absolutely nothing. I sometimes forget that I am dealing with people who have absolutely no ability to think beyond hate and being dramatic over a handful of plays.

Trust me, if the video creator had the plays, he would have used them.

I really am fighting paying the NFL money for the ALL 22 film. I almost think i have to so we can get some actual balance to how players are evaluated. I could come up with WAY more than a handful of plays that show why Amari is not worth 22 million.

Brooksey

Reaction score
You wonder when a WR just gets frustrated by working so hard to get open play after play and the QB can't either see you or is afraid or late pulling the trigger.

We need to get rid of Dak.

Anyone who thinks Amari Cooper's problems are from lack of talent or motivation don't understand much, they just think they do.
Amari is not worth 20m if were not going to use him like a true #1, but he has the ability to do much more then we ask.

He's our #1 and we don't scheme our offense around him, we're still using the Jason Garrett system of take what the defense gives.
Good luck with Dak deciphering that inside three secs. He can't, he has to take three steps, read a safety or MLB and let it go.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Whether it is 4, 5, or 6 the point remains the same, it is indicative of absolutely nothing. I sometimes forget that I am dealing with people who have absolutely no ability to think beyond hate and being dramatic over a handful of plays.

I really am fighting paying the NFL money for the ALL 22 film. I almost think i have to so we can get some actual balance to how players are evaluated. I could come up with WAY more than a handful of plays that show why Amari is not worth 22 million.

I showed a video and said nothing about Dak and you got triggered.

The irony of you motive mongering when you continue to treat it like it was an exhaustive list because you think it makes your point.

“Trust me, he woulda showed more if he had’em!!!”

Unhinged.

Malhavoc

Reaction score

Dude save your money. There isn’t a sane GM in the league that would pay Cooper 20 m per year. And that’s the whole point of the argument. People can slice it however they want. There is no metric that supports paying the guy that salary. We can debate it til the cows come home.

Reactions: Ken

Ken

Reaction score
I showed a video and said nothing about Dak and you got triggered.

The irony of you motive mongering when you continue to treat it like it was an exhaustive list because you think it makes your point.

“Trust me, he woulda showed more if he had’em!!!”

Unhinged.
LOL...i'm unhinged when you literally posted this with the intention to implicate Dak. Your tweets you linked call that out as well.

You said nothing about Dak...what planet are you on exactly?

:facepalm:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was going to fix it to basis but thought people would understand ....guess not.
You've misplaced your sense of humor. As usual when fighting your dak crusade.
Not even a little chuckle? Come on bro. Easy does it.

Reactions: Ken

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
LOL...i'm unhinged when you literally posted this with the intention to implicate Dak. Your tweets you linked call that out as well.

You said nothing about Dak...what planet are you on exactly?

:facepalm:

Yeah, you don’t understand how Twitter works, lol.

I grabbed the link as it was shown on my feed. I don’t generally worry about the tenderhearts that get so easily offended to have drill down to the original source tweet so you’re not hurt.

….and more motive mongering “you intentionally posted…”

Ken

Reaction score
Yeah, you don’t understand how Twitter works, lol.

I grabbed the link as it was shown on my feed. I don’t generally worry about the tenderhearts that get so easily offended to have drill down to the original source tweet so you’re not hurt.

….and more motive mongering “you intentionally posted…”
I saw it too...and rolled my eyes. I didn't feel the need to run onto the board and post it with inuendos to try and mask my hate.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I saw it too...and rolled my eyes. I didn't feel the need to run onto the board and post it with inuendos to try and mask my hate.

Imagine if you put as much effort into hiding your fanboy bias as you do your hurt feelings? You’d have everyone convinced.

I’m sorry I posted the tweet Kenneth.

I never meant to hurt you…

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It’s the 40 m per year that brings the hate. Dak is not an elite QB. And as soon as they can get from under his contract they should. Which means that the next time they get an opportunity to draft his replacement you do it. Until then you get rid of the bad contracts. Cooper and probably DLaw this year. Elliott and Collins next year.
and I am sure if this continues, then that's exactly what we will do. Jerry responds to the market and if he feels fans are unhappy, he will make a move to make them happy (and make more money).

and I agree, cooper this year, he is good, with a top 2 salary, but is he top 15? I can rattle of 15 Wrs that are better than him right now. Lawrence has been a big disappointment. time to cut cord. zeke next year as you said. and Dak in 2023.

rinse, wash, repeat and onto the next group of players some will hate including at the top whomever is the QB, some will be supportive and write excuses, some will hate, and on it goes

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Amari Cooper's problems are from lack of talent or motivation don't understand much, they just think they do.
Amari is not worth 20m if were not going to use him like a true #1, but he has the ability to do much more then we ask.

He's our #1 and we don't scheme our offense around him, we're still using the Jason Garrett system of take what the defense gives.
Good luck with Dak deciphering that inside three secs. He can't, he has to take three steps, read a safety or MLB and let it go.
Amari is a good WR. should have been targeted more, however, he is not a top 15 WR. regardless of how many targets he would get and he is getting paid top 2 money.

Ken

Reaction score
Imagine if you put as much effort into hiding your fanboy bias as you do your hurt feelings? You’d have everyone convinced.

I’m sorry I posted the tweet Kenneth.

I never meant to hurt you…
I was actually shocked when i saw it and then came here that it wasn't posted yet.

Then I came back 5 minutes later and viola...one of the leading haters had it posted.

No one would ever guess that you think Dak is the one at fault though...don't worry.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
I'm a Dak fan. That said it is pretty clear has has reached his ceiling and it isn't good enough in Dallas. If he were in NE or some other location with proper coaching he could absolutely win a SB. Here in Dallas were the D in Big D is dysfunction he will never get it done, imo.

I will be sad to see Cooper go. Dude is a class act.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You little baby, you want to know what's immature? Covering your face up with emoji's when you disagree
with someone because you're emotionally attached or hate a player, you can't communicate on the facts.

That's what's childish
covering my face. its more like disappointment in what was said, going oy boy....I disagree with stupidity, so you would be right in that regards.

and I don't hate or love anyone, sounds more like you "hate" dak and can't control yourself. you also sound like you are a little drunk for this early in the day as you seem drunk brave.

if you could understand facts and discuss logically, I would communicate to you...however your childish, 6th grade response deserved what it got.

now, go drink a cup of coffee and sober up. shame ful

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So, you think me saying I want "Dak to look like who he really is" is me saying I want him to look bad? Are you implying that by Dak looking like who he really is means that he's going to look bad?

I think you just had Freudian slip.....

Thank you for that.
I’m not implying anything I said what I said. Y’all going out bad and it’s sad lol.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’m not implying anything I said what I said. Y’all going out bad and it’s sad lol.
You did say what you said.

You accused me of wanting Dak to play bad because I said I wanted Dak to play like Dak. You are saying playing like Dak = playing bad.

You accidentally just told on yourself for everyone to see and now it's too late to go back and delete.

Brooksey

Reaction score
covering my face. its more like disappointment in what was said, going oy boy....I disagree with stupidity, so you would be right in that regards.

and I don't hate or love anyone, sounds more like you "hate" dak and can't control yourself. you also sound like you are a little drunk for this early in the day as you seem drunk brave.

if you could understand facts and discuss logically, I would communicate to you...however your childish, 6th grade response deserved what it got.

now, go drink a cup of coffee and sober up. shame ful

Insulting people is your way I see. If someone disagrees with you they are stupid or drunk?
I don't know who think you are or why you're on here to discuss the Cowboys if you don't respect others opinions.

I'm not impressed in what you consider acting like an adult and your way out of line calling anyone childish. You sound full of anger, the mods should shut you down.

Keep it up.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Amari is a good WR. should have been targeted more, however, he is not a top 15 WR. regardless of how many targets he would get and he is getting paid top 2 money.

That's your opinion, it's not a fact. You have a right to your opinion but that's about it.