CFZ I don’t think we really improved our chances for a Championship

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Sure we may have drafted some good players.

This draft was a total nuts and bolts draft. It’s cool we improved on a already elite NFL defense.

But…

Dallas biggest weakness was offensive playmakers and all we really did was add Brandon Cooks.

The guard spot is still weak.

I think if they go with their best 5 then that means Tyler back at guard and Tyron back at left Tackle.

I just don’t see a team as it’s currently constructed that’s competing with the Eagles for the division or the conference.

My hope is they have something up there sleeve.

It’s hard for me to believe that Ronald Jones is really going to be their #2 back.

The Cowboys are also really giving Tolbert an opportunity to shine with not giving him any real competition.

My hope is that Dallas will somehow pull off a miracle trade and get Derrick Henry in here.

The Titans are not a contender and Henry kinda changes everything for us. Immediately makes us a legit Super Bowl contender.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We drafted a TE in the second round who could end up being a very good player. We drafted a WR in the 7th round who might end up being a good player. We drafted an RB. We’ll find out this summer in training camp and preseason if we improved the team.

ghst187

Reaction score

This draft was a total nuts and bolts draft. It’s cool we improved on a already elite NFL defense.

But…

Dallas biggest weakness was offensive playmakers and all we really did was add Brandon Cooks.

I think if they go with their best 5 then that means Tyler back at guard and Tyron back at left Tackle.

I just don’t see a team as it’s currently constructed that’s competing with the Eagles for the division or the conference.

It’s hard for me to believe that Ronald Jones is really going to be their #2 back.

The Cowboys are also really giving Tolbert an opportunity to shine with not giving him any real competition.

My hope is that Dallas will somehow pull off a miracle trade and get Derrick Henry in here.

The Titans are not a contender and Henry kinda changes everything for us. Immediately makes us a legit Super Bowl contender.
Agree!

zekecowboy

Reaction score

But…

Dallas is not even close to even mention the "SB".

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I really hope Tolbert makes a light year jump in progress and shows why a lot of us liked him before that draft.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Middle was a weakness
-improved on that
Run blocking sucked
-got a blocking TE and one that can make easier catches for Dak
LB/CB got depth
OL got a decent backup

Honestly if you look at last year our weakness was run def and hot n cold offense, i think the TEs we have can help and we got some middle beef.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I'm happy for the Defense, and I expect it to improve. The defensive players drafted this draft will have time to develop because they're not needed to start rn.

Guys from previous drafts have to grow and develop for this team to have a chance. If the run game proves to be potent they have a chance with this Defense. Honestly, I don't trust QB1.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Each year is different, none of us knows how next season will turn out. I remember half the board hating the Parsons' pick. McCarthy will be calling the plays, no more Elliott. Defense can only get better. We don't know how the draft class will turn out, so I'll sit and wait for the results.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I think they plan on filling needs with UDFA. We'll see.on this draft...

It was . . . interesting.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm happy for the Defense, and I expect it to improve. The defensive players drafted this draft will have time to develop because they're not needed to start rn.

Guys from previous drafts have to grow and develop for this team to have a chance. If the run game proves to be potent they have a chance with this Defense. Honestly, I don't trust QB1.
I don't trust the coach or owner. I want to see te UDFA class.